She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Hey Gorgeous

It is that day of the week again! Get ready to hear from one my best friends in blog land, Rhiannon, from Hey Gorgeous.
We connected quickly after I started blogging.  Probably because I stalked her blog and am obsessed with weddings and pretty photos.  Let me tell ya, she is the sweetest and she really knows her stuff.  She pours her heart and soul into her work, and for that, I truly admire her.  I'm so proud to call her a close friend.  Take it away, beautiful girl!

Hi Everyone!
First off a huge thank you to sweet Michaela for having me over at her place today. I have been incredibly honoured to call her such a great friend and am constantly inspired and impressed with her blog, hard work and interior design skills. And with that, here is my She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not list; this was a breath of fresh air because I felt like I could stray a little from the usual wedding extravaganza that takes place over at my place :)

She Loves Me


1.
My new Target Mossimo rain jacket with the pretty floral patterned print all over it. At $30.00 how could I not love this adorableness?!
2.
Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte. I can confidently say I probably donate a good 20 bucks a week to Starbucks just to further fuel my addiction to these things. I can't help it, I'm obsessed with the creamy, refreshing deliciousness that is this drink. Amen.

3.
My new office pieces; and anticipated design. I finally bought a desk and chair that I am totally loving. The desk is from World Market and is called Josephine and is sort of like West Elm's Parsons desk combined with a desk I love from Crate and Barrel; but I got it for $174.00 on sale. Score! Oh and wallpapered spaces. I love em!

4.
Mac and cheese. Tell me you know what I'm talking about when I say mac and cheese is the best thing to ever hit your mouth. The cheese, the pasta, the cheese, did I mention the cheese? It's all too good for words. My midsection sure doesn't like all the attention I give to the holy M&C but my goodness I just love it and cannot.get.enough.

5.
Nude coloured Louboutins. No joke, owning a pair of these is on my list of Life Long Goals. I'm not sure if I can ever justify spending that much money on a pair of heels so maybe my husband will read this and get the hint and buy them for me? Please? One day?
6.
Blog friends. Without them, I'd be lost. I know you can all relate. Enough said.
Just pretend that says "& blog friends" :)

She Loves Me Not
1.
Moving. We are moving at the end of April and the thought of wrapping up all of our new wedding gifts and dishes make me a little bit sick to my stomach. Then I think of unwrapping each individual piece and finding a spot to put it in and I get that much more queasy. Anyone up for helping us move? I'll pay you back with foot rubs.
2.
Teen Mom. I may be the only person who dislikes this show but does anyone agree with me that MTV may be glorifying teenage pregnancies? With a third season airing soon I can't help but think that the newest teen moms got knocked up just so they could be on the show making a bit of extra cash. Please someone tell me I am wrong.

3.
Living far away from home. Sucks. Especially when things happen beyond your control and you can't be there to try and make things better. Thank goodness for Skype and emails though right? And good old snail mail. I have to say I love getting a good card in the mail.

4.
Breakouts. Ew. Go away. That is all.


Thank you, Rhi! I'm loving that office- the wallpaper is amazing. And I'm also with you on not loving being far from home.  We'll get through it together (: 
Be sure to go stop by Rhiannon's gorgeous blog. You're sure to start drooling over all the prettiness goin' on over there! 


Love and xoxo,

22 comments

  1. RHI can your husband buy me those nude Louboutins too? Those are my FAV!!!!!!! : ) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every girl needs a pair of those shoes! Moving...not so fun (did it waaaay too many times as a kid).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooove Rhi! Totally with you on the M&C and the thousand dollar heels. If only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove those shoes, but I will be happy with $100 shoes as well. I might be the only one but I do watch Teen Mom, it is great entertainment of stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is adorable...and I'm loving this list! AMEN to the teen mom thing, I can't believe how out of control that it and giving so much attention to "questionable" life decisions...blech. But speaking of questionable life decisions, I'm pretty sure those Loubies are on my list as well (c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute post! im seem to be always craving mac and cheese these days :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michaela I just love ya to pieces :) This was so much fun and I am honoured to be gracing your bloggy poo! Lots of hugs to you until I see your face next!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can think about is Mac and Cheese now! So fun to learn a bit more about you and to find this cute little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry Rhiannon, I love teen mom and so does my Husband ;) That jacket is adorable too. I might need it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love readng your blog on this day of the week. Such a fun idea and you always showcase such fab blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhi, I think you need those shoes... they are be.a.u.ti.ful! You really made me thirsty for an iced latte too... I just might go get one!

    I have to agree that moving is no fun... oh and breakouts stink too. I think moving and breakouts = stress... which creates more breakouts. Ugh! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. loubs are on my list of life goals too. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. agreed on many accounts! cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank You! I was feeling like I was the only person on earth that was not a fan of "teen mom" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Rhiannon's beautiful blog and all her likes/dislikes! It's definitely hard living far from home...I can relate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sometimes it truly scares me how much i have in common with rhi - i not only just purchased the SAME exact dress, but oh, i just purchased those nude louboutins with my tax returns. love it!!

    such a great feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. obviously we would be amazing friends.. we could have sbucks and mac&cheese dates. sounds good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love this post! the office is amazing! and i totally agree about teen moms.. i am not a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg i love thsi! waht a fabulous office :) and ughh teen mom DUMB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top