She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Schue Love

Happy Wednesday! Time for more Loves and Love-Me-Not's.  My blogging buddy, Natasha, over at Schue Love, is sharing her list with us today. Natasha is one of the most genuinely kind girls I've met since blogging.  She lives in Tahoe which is only 4 hours from my home in California! We're planning to meet up this summer and eat ice cream together. I'm not sure if I've informed her of that yet, but it will happen (: The girl is also STUNNING and has an eye for everything beautiful. Take it away girlfriend...


Hi Friends!  I am so excited Michaela asked me to post in her series today, I always look forward to reading what you're all digging and not digging so much...plus Michaela is just the sweetest!  Here it goes...

She Loves Me...

1. Fresh Cut Flowers from the Farmer's Market


2. Unique Chandeliers
These are both from an amazing restaurant in Napa, called Brix.

 
3. The new Drea Wedge from Tory Burch...how divine!


4. Vudu...on demand movies at my fingertips...yes please!


5. Champagne Cupcakes {recipe here}.  My two favorite things combined into one...heaven!


6. Sleeping In...what the weekends are best for!


7.  Ina GartenSimply put, I want to live her life...cooking in her massive country kitchen in the Hamptons and entertaining in her lovely garden.  Sounds good to me!


 8. Speaking of outdoors...I just love outdoor entertaining...


9. Scream 4Ok, I actually hate scary movies, but this is such a cult classic...I saw the first one when I was like 16!  And Ana Paquin and Kristen Bell are among some of the newbies.

  
10. Last, I love my hubby and our sweet pets.
{Picture from Christmas 2010}


She Loves Me Not:

1. Bad eyebrows...sorry Pam, not a fan!

2. Pia leaving American Idol...still not over it!


3. Chunky boots...with square toes.  Not ok!


5. The whole nonsense over the J. Crew neon toes...boys can wear pink, just like girls can play with legos.  Get over it!


  5. Finally...I REALLY hated not eating cheese for 40 days!  Easter came this past Sunday and boy did it feel good to finally have some cheese!


 
Thanks for having me, Michaela!!  I had a blast hanging out at your blog today!  
xo natasha


Thank you, sweet friend! Your love list is quite good with those cupcakes, that fab outdoor space and your adorable family photo. I think Shasta and your pup would be great friends (:  I don't know how you didn't have cheese for 40 days...I live off cheese and bread! 


Be sure to head over to Schue Love for some beautiful inspirational images, both interiors and fashion. Natasha has the best taste!


What are you loving today?


Love and Xoxo,

40 comments

  1. i'm loving Christ and a smaller appetite food wise. Going to bed NOT bloated is soooo fun. haha I am also loving your sweet blog. So glad I found it

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute list! Although, I'd have to admit.....I have three boys and would never paint their toes pink.....I was a little shocked by it when I saw that ad. I really do love that pink though, I bought it for me! Fun idea Micheala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loves, and great choices of photos to go with! Loving those chandeliers. Okay, I must be under a rock...missed the whole thing about the pink toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of these! Love these Posts! I look forward to them! Oh and that macaroni looks so great! YUMMM

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE Natasha! and those cupcakes ... and that ADORBS family pic! :) As for Pia leaving Idol, I'm still bitter too!

    xo! Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, great post! Gave a great mix of everything! I have to say that I really do like that neon toe colors (mine are currently bright orange). Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is bothered by square-toed heeled boots. I must try that cupcake recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes. to die for!! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for having me Michaela!! And of course we are having ice cream this summer...can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute post! We do love all the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously have no idea what i would eat for 40 days...(c: I'm with Natasha on, well, *all* of it! I do have to say though, if I painted our little man's toes pink, my husband would probably have a heart attack and die. Seriously. Apparently, nail polish is only for girls and goths. (c: Silly husband.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute list, I'm pretty much on the same page as Natasha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Natasha and her lovely blog. This is a great series, I too love fresh cut flowers and the amazing photo of the outdoor room at the bottom of her list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love so many of these things!! i want to try those champagne cupcakes!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love ALL of her loves, especially the chandeliers!! They are my obsession lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been hunting some yellow shoes to go with a new dress I got....you may have just led me right to them! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! I also love entertaining/being outdoors and bold chandeliers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great lists! I LOVE sleeping in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the flowers. I would hate not being able to eat cheese for 40 days.

    I am loving the fact that I can spend time on the computer today...while my little guy is sleeping...although, I really need to take a shower. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously, this is the perfect loves and loves not list! I totally agree on the whole Jcrew neon pink thing! And must try like now that champagne cupcake recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh boy... I love Ina Garten too! I would love to eat dinner with her some day. She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ha--i love these! love fresh cut flowers, and those fab chandi's~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great list Natasha! I agree 100% on all your loves, except for maybe the husband one because that would be weird! I want to live Ina's life too minus her boring wardrobe of blue and black button-ups. Does she own any other clothes?? And not sure I could ever give up cheese I consider it one of my main food groups!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the list! Champagne cupcakes are now a "must try" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ugh I want Ina Garten to be my neighbor or something and invite me over allll the time for supper!! Would be great : ) Love the list, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gasp! That wedge!? Mustard yellow!? Ankle strap!? Be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh, the restaurant, those cupcakes! I die!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh god, you're so right about the boots. They remind me of my wardrobe from the late 90s/early 2000s. Not good!

    Loved this list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so cute! I love all her loves, especially sleeping in!

    I'm glad I could find your blog through Natasha's :)

    Xoxo your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I cannot wait to make those champagne cupcakes!! Two of my favorite things--champagne and cupcakes. Cute pup, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fun series. I'm so glad to have discovered your blog through Natasha's interview. I was nodding my head through it all. You're right, Natasha does have the best taste!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great list! I still haven't seen one Scream movie yet..just parts of it but I'm really looking forward to the new one :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. she lives SO close to me, that's crazy! she had a great list..def not a fan of those eyebrows either but i love me some freshly cut flowers

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh wow, I could never give up cheese!!!! And I agree, I wish I had more time on my hands like everyone else to be upset about boys wearing pink nail polish.... but I just have too many other things to worry about! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  35. love those wedges!

    and the whole neon pink toes debacle baffles me ... in my eyes jenna lyons does no wrong (:

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm not sure I could make it 40 days without cheese . . . well, maybe if I had enough champagne cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great list!! Thanks for the intro! Love everything she picked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top