New Friends

I'm thrilled to be introducing you to a few new friends and sponsors over in these parts.


First up, is the super talented and adorable Natalie from NS Pottery.



She creates these beautiful pieces of pottery herself and just loves doing it.  You know me, I love a girl with a passion! Here are some of my favorites...


Cream & sugar: 


Soap dish: 


Go say hello to Natalie and drool over her creations (:
Blog | Shop

***
Up next is Heather from Just Lovely Things


She crafts the cutest handmade goodies. Faves:
Rose Rings:

Ruffle Headbands:


Give sweet Heather some love!
Blog | Shop

***
Lastly, welcome Ashley, from Adventures of Newlyweds





Aren't they cute?! Smitten already (:
Follow Ashley on her adventures of being a new wife.  You're sure to love her happy-go-lucky personality! And their doggy Bella is cute enough to make you smile, too.
Blog


That does it!


Happy weekend, friends!
 If you think of my family, please pray we get our house sold this weekend. We'd so appreciate it!


Love,
Photobucket


PS. If you're interested in advertising on Michaela Noelle Designs, go here for more information, or email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com

10 comments

  1. Congrats on the new sponsors! And I will be keeping my fingers crossed that the house sells this weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same boat with our house. Where do you guys live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sponsors! Praying things go well with the Open House this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your sponosrs! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you have great open houses and that your house sells quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds is already one of my favorite bloggers, but I'll have to check out the other girls. (:

    Praying for your family's house selling quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those rose rings!

    Happy Sunday! ox

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, will check out these sites/shops!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautyful blog, my dear!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. backlinks seo secrets backlink service forum backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so fun! love those cute rings too~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top