For Your Home, Closet + Friends: Spring Fever

Homeplates / pillow / pendant
Closetshorts / pants / dress
Friendspencil holder / strawsiphone case

I quite like this little series, because it's a fun way to show you my favorite things in all departments! Not sure about you, but I have Spring Fever! I'm loving all things floral, pink, peach, bright, and spring-like. Actually, it's feeling more like summer here in Los Angeles {in the 80s already!} but I won't brag ;)

This week I'm showing off the perfect plates for spring and summer, a pillow I think should be on everyone's must-have list, and a chic pendant light.  

I'm hoping to add these peach colored shorts to my closet this year. I have the same pair in berry and wear them all the time {which is saying a lot, considering I really don't like wearing shorts!} Flowered pants and a simple floral sundress are other current loves.

This striped pencil/pen holder would be a great house warming present. Some floral straws, which by the way I'm obsessed with, could make a great hostess gift. Lastly, the adorable phone case would be the perfect birthday present for a girlfriend. I mean, I wouldn't mind one for my next birthday. Oh wait, my birthday is in November ... ;)

Which item is your fave? Are you on a floral kick, too?
xoxo
Photobucket

25 comments

  1. i am already planning my birthday gifts and i have a few months, so i get you on the phone case bit. it's super cute!
    kw, ladies in navy

    Zara giveaway

    Gap/Old Navy Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That iPhone case....swoon. I'm in love.

    Jess
    Sparkles and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that pillow for my bed–it hasn't come in yet, but I'm so excited to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. Jealous, Alyssa! I can't wait to see it for your bed :)

      Delete
  4. I adore those shorts, and I need to find a use for those straws! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just picked them up for my friend's bridal shower that I'm throwing her in June!

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the floral print dress and those floral straws!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love spring things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i find the dress? when i clicked the link it took me to the pants. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail! So sorry! Just fixed the link :)

      Delete
  8. Love this series, very cute!! Gimme that iphone case ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I have those shorts from last year, so cute but a lot brighter in person!

    xoxo
    Stacey


    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! So good to know. I'll have to check them out in the store!!

      Delete
  10. Adoring those straws right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im loving those floral straws!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the series posts you do, and this one and the she loves me ones are my favorites! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this series, too! So fun. That plate is too cute! I wouldn't even want to actually eat on it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! that was some trendy accessories to add in my built-in closets. I am sure that these will overwhelm all the other things. i just love that floral dress and phone case!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top