She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Let It Be Beautiful

Happy middle-of-the-week, friends :) While I'm flying across the country to Chicago to visit my best friend, I've got another one of my good gal pals here sharing her loves and love-me-nots.  Meet Ashlyn of Let It Be Beautiful
I actually found this sweet thing on Instagram. Goodness, I love social media :) She's the kindest, most stylish girl around and I love her outlook on life. We share so many passions and values. I know you'll adore her as much as I do. Take it away!
***

Hi Bloggettes! Happy Wednesday to all you pretties. I am so excited that Michaela asked me to join in on her little series, today! She is by far one of the sweetest girls in the blogosphere + I am so blessed to have gotten to know her over the last few weeks. But anywho, my name is Ashlyn & I am the blogger behind Let It Be Beautiful blog, where I blog about life, style, design, + prettiness. So be sure to stop by + say hi! I love meeting new friends. xo


1. Missing my family!
6 weeks ago I packed up my things & moved to DC to be with my other half N & to finish up my last couple rotations of PA school. Some days are worse then others, but after going home for Easter weekend, I am having a rough couple days. I miss late night talks with my mom, snuggling with my parent's puppy Gracie, & home cooked meals. I am sure that this will become more 'normal' but I am not as fan of it atm.
2. Not having my own space to get work done
Since moving to DC, I have not had a work space to call my own, therefore my procrastination is the worse that it has been in a very long time. The sunshiney days are helping with my procrostination, bc I tend to get more work done but not having a pretty work space is a major bummer. I keep trying to get N to let me decorate the downstairs study & start working in there but he isn't having is jusssst yet. ha! But don't you worry I am not giving up!
Thanks for having me Michaela, xo!
***

Thanks, Ashlyn! Your loves are so pretty. The flowers are so beautiful! Missing my family is one of the hard parts about college.  

Be sure to say hello at Let It Be Beautiful today!

What about YOU? What are you loving and not loving this week?
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. You can catch a room in my home featured on Designer in Teal today!

11 comments

  1. oh fun, you're coming to my city! have so much fun while you're here - looks like the weather should be warming up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So excited :) If you're around Thursday (tomorrow) maybe we could meet up while shopping! hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Ashlyn sounds like a girl after my own heart! My nails are painted bright pink and I have ranunculus on my dining table! Love brunches and sunrises too. I also have a question...I looove the font used for the numbers and titles here. Would you mind sharing the name of it with me?? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since we like the same things we should become BFF, so be sure to stop by + say hi! & the font is questrial, it's a google font!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Glad to meet another blogger that lives in DC! I hear you on the homesickness. It is in my heart that I should be home, but my life and work are here. Sad panda. This week I'm loving everything floral (must be a floral hangover from last week's post) and I'm not loving this cold, cold weather. Spring... I'm waiting. Cheers! (Ana @threegoodgrapes.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing us to such a sweet gal!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and it's so cute! Right now I'm loving warm weather and the fact that my local grocery story sells bouquets of sunflowers for $3, so naturally my apartment is full of them. :)

    www.littledailies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to check her out! i love all of her loves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a cute fashion post. :)

    Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having fun in Chi-Town! Looks like you're having fun from what I see on IG : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her loves!! Hope y'all two beauties are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top