Life Lately & 5 Favorite Things


I've been a busy bee the last two weeks with school starting to pick up, fun projects at work and some personal design/life things! I've captured some of the fun on Instagram {@michaelanoelle} 
- I styled a stunning inspiration shoot with this awesome photographer in Santa Barbara. I can't wait to show you more, but for now, this instagram picture (bottom left corner) will have to do!
- These shoes are my favorite neutral flats. You should see the back, they're even cuter! Scoop them up! 
- Our bathroom makes me smile big when it's filled with beautiful blooms.
- Succulents for Monday's earth day!
- This Clarisonic (the Mia version) is changing my skin care life already, and I've only been using it for 2 weeks. My skin has never been clearer. Anyone have it?!

In other news, I'm over at one of my daily reads, Mimosa Lane, sharing my 5 favorite things. You don't want to miss it...especially if you like pictures of irresistibly cute white golden retrievers :) Albertina's series is one of my favorites, so I'm honored to be apart of it.


Happy Thursday, friends. What are you up to today?
xoxo
Photobucket

23 comments

  1. Have you checked out Joss and Main? I have it as an app on my iPad. Its a designers dream site! I think you would love about 98% of the stuff they have on there!!! And no this is not spam lol. The ad keeps popping up on my games and it shows a chevron throw pillow. I always think of you when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE my clarisonic, and its a mia too! i hope you're not just using it once a week! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Hahaha, I'm not :) I'm addicted to it and decided what the heck?! So I use it everyday :) The first week I did it every other day...but I'm obsessed now.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your feature on Mimosa Lane! Glad I found you, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you had a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. can't wait to see your shoot! and i really want a mia but can't pick which color i want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOooo, excited to see the photos from your shoot, looks beautiful! I have the Mia too and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started using my clarisonic last month and it's made my skin so much softer and smoother!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!! My skin has never been more clear and soft. Amazing!

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing with all ML readers your faves! I loved having you. And yes the clarisonic brush is fabulous! I love it as well. And I can't wait to see more photos of your styling shoot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of all the pretties in your instagram round-up I'm loving that dispenser in your bathroom! What brand of soap is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassandra! You can buy it here: http://www.designdarling.com/collections/bath/products/wild-rose-hand-soap :) It IS a pretty bottle!!

      Delete
  10. I'm still going crazy over your bathroom setup. Beautiful my friend! You have such a gift for making everything around you beautiful and letting your creativity shine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those blue green flowers are beautiful! I wish I had them in my room to match to my favourite wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the styling photos!!! Looks like so much fun :) I think I need to have more than one job. If only I had the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so need the Clarisonic Mia!! I think I'll be asking for that as a Mother's Day gift. My skin has been crazy lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great post ! :) I too have and love the Clarisonic Mia.

    http://xoxobeck.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top