{Just My Style} East Hampton Home


Sometimes I see homes that stop me dead in my tracks. Or in my internet tracks, in this case. Normally when I see a home tour, there a bunch of things I love but the same amount of things I would change before making it livable for me. With this house, though, I almost feel like I could move right in and be totally content! It's light, airy, full of texture, soft cool hues, beautiful traditional woodwork, but with older vintage treasures.  Enjoy this tour of an East Hampton Cottage!

 
 
 
* all images via Traditional Home

That stairwell is killing me in the best way possible. I'm not sure what it is about a staircase. It's so Father of the Bride and I want one in my future house so badly! If you remember last week when I told you I'm painting our hall bath, you'll notice that this bathroom above is the color I'm pretty much going for. It even has the wainscoting like our bathroom!  And finally, I couldn't post this tour without giving some props to the kitchen. The bright white mixed with the rustic wood table and more modern backsplash is a wonderful recipe for a perfectly eclectic and updated kitchen.

Do you like it as much as I do? What's your favorite element? 
Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. I'm SO bummed I will have to miss the Influence Network Conference this summer, but what an amazing opportunity it will be to meet other Christian women and learn tons about how to cultivate meaningful, encouraging relationships centered around God. Visit their website to get more info and buy your ticket!
WEBSITE | BLOG



29 comments

  1. It's beautiful, I really love the exterior too! The cedar shingles are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's another feature I loved! So charming.

      Delete
  2. Like is an understatement. This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home! Understated elegance. Love the simplicity of the home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, this house is absolutely breath taking. I would love a simple house like this, maybe a bit smaller though!
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a bit smaller so it's easier to keep it clean :)

      Delete
  5. I abolsutely adore Father of the Bride, and that stairwell is amazing! I love that this home seems so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Nicole. One of my favorite movies :)

      Delete
  6. i love this house! there is a house very similar to this that was for sale on the lake in austin last year and i fell in love with it. only if i had a few million dollars...

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWOONING over that backyard! Too bad hardly any houses in southern california have yards like that so I'll probably never have one! A gal can dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! We need to go to the East Coast, girl :)

      Delete
  8. That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also obsessed with the staircase and also all of the natural light that is in this house! It is seriously a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It is absolutely beautiful! I don't think I would change a thing, either! I love all the crisp white and fresh blues! And the bright flowers in the backyard, of course :)

    Amanda
    www.thesequinedspaniel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This house is just beautiful! I dream of owning a home like this!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely gorgeous! dream home over here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am right there with you! There are only a few details I would change but I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am just droooooling over this home. It is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This house makes me swoon! That kitchen is GORGEOUS and that staircase makes my heart go aflutter! I love the little window above the staircase too! What a great house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, you didn't know this was my home? Stop by any time if you want a better look! haha I kid!! I can dream right?! It is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I seriously love this home. I see why it stopped you dead in your internet tracks. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes! This is beautiful ~ and that "window" above the stairs is awesome! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top