{Hair Tutorial} Half Up-do Bow


Well, you know me...always looking for new ways to try my hair! I loved this half up style in the video above. It's simple and sweet. I came up with another simple style I'm calling the half up-do bow. 

At first glance you may think it's a bit complicated, but it's actually totally doable and only takes about 5 minutes! Here's the tutorial:

*photos by Ashley

I think it's cute, but not too put together.  So, are you going to try it? Do you have any hair styles you've been loving lately? This girl wants to know!
Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket
Prizes & Donation Page on BlogHer + Sweeps Rules

23 comments

  1. This is sooo cute. I love it! And you, my dear, look as gorgeous as ever. Such a natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO cute Michaela!! Can't handle it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I really need to work on doing more with my hair than a messy bun every day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know how to 'start with beachy waves' but the end result sure looks cute! I would love to have hair even 1/4 as beautiful, thick, and shiny as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this hair tutorial! I'm loving everything about this bow!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. Michaela. I want your hair! I really love it...definitely love the loose/casual look for hair these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trying new things with my hair. I have naturally curly hair, so I rarely take the time to do the beachy waves that you have, but I think this could work on my texture too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!!! Thanks for the tut; I think I could try this!

    That last picture with the pup is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I might could actually do this tutorial! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are you?? Um, how do I get to step 1... trying to still figure out the beachy waves.... : ) #imsobadathair

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO adorable. Seen several versions on Pinterest, but I've never tried to do it! Next time I curl my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hair. is. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I might try it this weekend!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it and so going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this!! You are just too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top