Cherry-Lime Cocktail Recipe

*images by Michaela Noelle Designs

If you want to learn the recipe for this delicious girly cocktail, head over to Rue Daily today to find out!  Of course, this would be just as tasty without the bubbly, too. 

What do you have planned this weekend? I will be having a family BBQ at our house and attending a bridal shower for a family friend, as well as start work on a client bedroom. I can't wait to share some of it with you soon!

Happy weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. If you'd like to advertise on Michaela Noelle Designs in August, please email me at michaelawarner90 {at} gmail.com for packages and pricing. If you have a sweet shop, business, or blog you'd like to promote and think is a good fit for my readers, I'd love to chat!

12 comments

  1. Ooh I love this flavor combo. Usually I get cranberry and lime, but cherry sounds yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so tasty! Cant wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Such pretty pictures, Michaela! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Looks like the perfect summer cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm definitely giving this a try, cherry limeade is one of my favorite drinks and turning it into a cocktail can only make it better!

    ~Maria | They Call The Wind

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how excited I am that I can actually drink this! Finally! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum. Beautiful pictures. Sounds like a great weekend is in store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! That looks absolutely delicious! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top