Favorite Finds: Seaglass Green




rug // chair // garden stool // dress // plates // pillow // shoes 

This seaglass color has been on my mind as of lately. Especially when paired with a peach or coral, I can't take my eyes off this duo. I've rounded up my favorite finds in home decor and style for you today. Those wedges? Get. In. My. Closet. Hopefully that garden stool, or one similar, will make it into our bathroom soon. How lovely is it?! Lastly, I can't help but point out these stunning plates from Antropologie. I just can't leave the store without picking up some sort of kitchen goodies from the sale rack. I have quite the collection, let me tell you!

Have you found anything that you're dying to get your hands on lately?! Dish it.
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. Welcome my sponsor Eleanor of Lilac & Anchor
Eleanor has a beautiful heart for people. She's a writer, a creator, and a storyteller through her graphic design work and photography. Her genuine character and warm personality will capture you!
BLOG


4 comments

  1. those wedges are perfection. Oh my goodness. And all the other stuff could hop in my basket as well...and I wouldn't be sad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do sea glass green tile in our bathrooms! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top