Fashion: Gold Pineapples & Blue Stripes

*all images by Michaela Noelle Designs
Details | Shirt: J.Crew; Skirt: J.Crew; Sandals: Sam Edelman; Bracelets: Tiffany's & gifted.

Meet my new purchases courtesy of a little bit of my graduation money.  Gold? Check! Pineapples? Check! What more could you ask for in a cute Summer outfit?! Not much, according to me :)

This was my 4th of July outfit and boy was I thankful it was all linen, as it was 100 degrees! Yikes.  I happen to love mixing patterns, so this little combo was a fun one for me to put together. The blue stripes were just enough of a 4th of July statement. Have you tried these Sam Edelman sandals? They are so great! Comfortable, casual, they come in many fun colors and patterns, and they don't break the bank!

What are your latest purchases? 
Have a fantastic weekend! I'm off to one of my good friend's wedding for the weekend and can't wait to celebrate right by her side!
xoxo
Photobucket

19 comments

  1. Super cute. Love the gold pineapple motif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Always love a pretty pineapple print -- so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pineapple top! I never would've thought to put those two items together but it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit! I love-love that skirt!!
    Have a great weekend!
    xo,
    Marcela
    http://tucasablogonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the pineapple top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that print of this shirt!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! The pineapple top reminds me of Williams-Sonoma! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute way to style the gold pineapple top! Thanks for the inspiration on a piece that's currently in my closet :)

    www.sweetsandcelebrations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit. Definitely very cool for hot summer days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just reading the title, I was hoping it was a kitchen design! cute outfit though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why are you the cutest thing ever?!?! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so adorable! I love this outfit! It looks so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit. You look beautiful.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That tee is just perfect! I have these sandals too in black, I have had them for a few years and I have gotten so much wear out of them, I keep thinking I must get a new pair!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable outfit Michaela!!! I love that shirt... that's on my J Crew (rather long) wishlist! Perfect summer look. How are you adjusting to life outside of school? I remember when I graduated... I was excited, but I also had a sense of "now what". :) Haha... and then three years later I went back to school. And now I can't wait to be done again. Well pretty girl, hope you're doing well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. darling blouse! love those gold pineapples!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linen is so perfect in the sticky Summer months and I just love those gold pineapples! I agree with Kerri, this tee is on my J Crew wishlist as well. I hope you had an amazing holiday!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top