July Sponsors to Love


Happy weekend! Today I'm sharing a few of my talented sponsors with you!
***


Hey there! My name is Carli. I have a serious love for a good cup of coffee, Pinterest and scouring garage sales for hidden treasures!
I'm also the owner of Perfect Salt Paperie and Design, a sweet little design studio in the Pacific Northwest. We specialize in print items for baby, weddings and photographers, but I LOVE working on projects for all kinds of occasions. My favorite part of my work is getting to know clients all over the U.S. and the globe (China, Australia and Britain to name a few!).  Being able to be a tiny part of someone's new moving adventure, love story or welcoming a new baby is exciting, and keeps me fueled in my work as a designer. Pop over to the shop and let's add a little love to your special day.


***

Hey everyone! I'm Eleanor, a college student living in Boston, MA. I've spent my whole life in this city, and I can't think of a more perfect place to call home. I've had a passion for writing practically ever since I learned how, so when I got to college, choosing journalism as my major was a no-brainer. I'm hoping to become a digital journalist. I'm a big fan of encouraging and empowering women, photography, and entrepreneurship. I just started offering blog design services too! I blog at Lilac & Anchor; I'd love if you stopped by so we can get to know each other better!

***
Hey Michaela’s friends! My name is Anna and I am the owner, designer, manager, photographer and marketer for Banana Grove Designs, a handmade jewelry line and blog. BGD is focused on making simple, delicate pieces of wire wrapped jewelry out of quality materials. I only use sterling silver, gold filled or brass wires and chain to hold the gemstones in any piece you wear. My blog is focused on the workings of my shop, but also all the other things that interest me: books, music, movies, pretty things, clothes and great food, but also things of greater substance. My faith and worldview permeate everything I write about. I’d love to have you follow along!


SHOP | BLOG
***
My name is Katy and I am the owner and designer behind Made By Katy, an Etsy shop that offers printable paper goods of all sorts. My style is a bit of a mix -- I love all things clean and classic, but with a colorful, playful, and vintage twist. I am slowly building my shop and am adding new items weekly, so check back often! You can also find me at Made By Katy the blog, where I hope to share my love of interior design, crafting, fashion, homemaking, and more. I am a Texas girl married to my high school sweetheart and blessed to be the mother of a very sweet one-year-old boy. I love to be inspired by all things creative and hope to work with you soon!

SHOP
***

Let me just say these girls are all extremely sweet and so gifted. I'm so thrilled to share them with you. Go say hello to them, and don't forget to enter the Banana Grove Designs giveaway!

Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top