July Sponsors to Love

Happy weekend, my friends! While I'm out of town this weekend for my good friend's wedding, my lovely sponsor friends are holding down the fort.  You'll love them!
***


Hey y'all, I'm Caitlin from over at I'm a Transplant From California! I'm a Southern California girl who made the move to a tiny town in New Hampshire four years ago and never looked back. I blog about small town life, DIY, crafting, photography, and whatever else strikes my fancy that day! I run a small photography business as well as being a full time EMT and volunteer firefighter, and love every adrenaline filled minute of my days! Stop on by and have a visit (I'll bring the lemonade)!


***
Hey, I'm Shannon from GBO Fashion!  What's GBO stand for?? When my sisters and I were younger, we’d always get each other’s opinion on how we looked before going out. Sort of by accident, we came up with a quick & easy rating system – we’d simply look at each other and say ‘GBO?’. Translation: ‘Do I look Good, Bad or Ok?’. Now, these gals seem sweet enough from the pic, but don’t let em’ fool ya – when it comes to rating a fellow sister, they were BRUTALLY honest. Here’s a sampling of the kinds of answers we’d get: ‘Well your outfit is G but your face is B. You need to go re-cover that naaasty zit on your chin!’  Yep! That’s about how it went. Are you judging us right now for how ridic we were? Yeah, me too. 
Well, you get to rate my outfits according to the GBO rating system over at my blog. It's fun...and sometimes I share hilarious pictures in the weekly woofs and woots. Come visit me for lots of fashion, thrifting advice, and style inspiration. It's a party!



BLOG
***

The Refined Woman is about embracing femininity without sacrificing functionality.  We believe that fashion can empower us and that elegance never goes out of style. We are photographers, friends + passionate about refining real style. xo, Kat + Em

BLOG
***

Pay each of them a visit and enjoy your Saturday! For peeks of my friend's adorable wedding, follow me on instagram @michaelanoelle 

xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top