She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Chelsea & the City

Hello lovelies! If you've been around for awhile, you know Wednesdays is when I invite one of my fave bloggers to come share their loves and love-me-nots for the week. Today I'm thrilled to be introducing you to Chelsea of Chelsea & The City
First of all, I die over her blog name. So cute, right?! I sort of wish I got more creative with mine :) This girl has such a zest for life, style for days, and the kindest of hearts.  She does some of my favorite style series in all of blog land. I'm excited for you to meet her and hear her rants and raves.
***

Hello! I'm Chelsea and I blog over at Chelsea & The City, a lifestyle blog where I explore all of the little things I love, share outfits and a little bit of interior inspiration. I'm thrilled to be guest posting for Michaela today and sharing a few things I love and a big thing that I don't!



my daughter, lorelai // Lo just turned two and she's the best little friend a girl could ask for! I just love exploring the world through her eyes and it's so much fun to spend our days learning, going on adventures and snuggling.

tomato sandwiches //  Maybe this is a Southern thing, but there's nothing better on a warm Summer day than an heirloom tomato sandwich... YUM!

beautiful southern homes // My little family has spent the last few years in starter apartments and I can't help but daydream about the perfect plantation style home complete with Spanish moss covered trees.

hanging out in my pjs // As much as I love getting dressed up and being girly, I adore long mornings in bed. My favorite thing ever is a classic pajama set, a cup of coffee and laying like broccoli (high-five if you got that Pretty Woman reference!).

inspiration boards // I'm a collector/magpie by heart. I'm attracted to pretty graphics and inspiring words and I love to display them on an old fashioned cork board. Pinterest is AMAZING (check me out here) but I like having physical reminders to stop and enjoy life's pretties as well!

dinner al fresco // Thank God for Summer, everything tastes better outside. Am I right?


mornings // I just can't do it! I wish I were one of those people who could wake up at six, workout and get ready before the kids are up but I will sleep until noon if nobody wakes me and I'm not sorry. Lorelai has been on my schedule from the start and we have intense snuggle sessions until the very last minute. Early birds, teach me your ways!

Thanks for having me Michaela, this was so much fun to create! xoxo
***

We're all with you on early mornings! Someone move me to the South in one of those charming homes. SO stunning! Who's with me?!

Go say hello over at Chelsea & The City today!

What are YOU loving and not loving this week? Tell me!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. This is the last day to sign up to sponsor in August! If you're interested, please email me at michaelawarner90{at}gmail.com for my media kit.

7 comments

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to see this up on your wonderful blog Michaela. I had so much fun putting everything together! Thanks for thinking of me sweet girl.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of my favorites too, such a sweet lady! I enjoy coming by every Wednesday to meet new fabulous ladies. Thanks for sharing the series Michaela!

    xx, Kylie Rae
    Shimmer Me Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to live in one of those southern homes! i would sleep in and hangout in my pjs all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love following her blog! She always has an interesting, beautiful post. Somehow I have become a morning person (I think it's from being scheduled so early at work!)

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love these posts and I love Chelsea's blog, so glad you had her on your blog!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her daughter's name! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top