Color Palette: Coral & Lavender

reading nook / dress / tablescape / flower bouquet / popsicles / rug / you're pretty / straws

I just can't get this color combo out of my head. As you know, I love lavender, but when paired with tangerine, coral or peach, my heart sings even more. Reese Witherspoon's home in Ojai, CA (pictured above) dawns the sweets breakfast book with patterns to die for and a color palette that makes me instantly happy.  I do hope that my future husband doesn't mind a little lavender or coral in his life, because if that's issue...well, we might have some problems :)  

As mentioned once before, I'm currently working with talented designers and website developers to create my very own website! We're working on the branding, logo, business cards and more right now and these two colors are center stage. I can't wait to share more with you next week.

Do you love this combo as much as I do?!

In other news, I'm slightly embarrassed to say I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode of The Bachelorette. Though this season has been rather boring to me, this episode might change that. Apparently it's extremely shocking and dramatic ;) Who's watching?!

xoxo
Photobucket
PS. Welcome my sponsor, Katy, of Made By Katy!
This girl designs some of the best invitations, baby announcements, prints for your wall and more. Besides that, she is a true gem of a gal! Take a peek at her printable design shop that offers a variety of fresh, fun, and modern paper goods.

SHOP

13 comments

  1. Lavender and coral do make a lovely combination. Although mint and coral will always have a bigger place in my heart.

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this color pallet! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! My boyfriend's sister was painting her nails this color combo just last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, and cannot WAIT for the bachelorette tonight!! I've been counting down the days and I am not embarrassed haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you posted this color combo! I've been obsessed with it since the movie "Tangled" came out... google "tangled lantern scene" and you'll see why! The first time I watched it, that scene convinced me that lavender and peach/coral would be a beautiful scheme for weddings, parties, homes. I'm pretty sure the friends I was watching with thought I was a little bit loony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this color combo! It's pretty versatile for spring and summer and even early fall! It's pretty versatile!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how feminine this combo is. It's pretty a pretty unexpected combo, but they compliment each other perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty color palette! I love the home shot and those yummy looking popsicles.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I especially like the pretty straws and popsicles. Coral and lavender is a combination I might wear, but it's a little too girlie for my home.

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely combination! It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great colour combination! How gorgeous is Reese's house?!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top