Today my best blogging buddy is sharing what she's lovin' and what she's not. I'm so excited to have Megan here! She's probably the cutest thing that's ever walked the planet (: Take it away, girl!
Hey y'all! It's Megan from Mackey Madness! I'm so excited that Michaela asked me to share what I'm loving and what I'm not loving today!
She Loves Me:
1. Stenciled walls...simply lovely.
2. Lifetime Movie Network...television for Megan. ; )
3. Scripture wall decor.
4. Amazing craft/office rooms...a place for everything!
5. Anything monogrammed!
6. This royal bathroom. Who doesn't have a lounge chair, a huge rug, and a table in their bathroom? ; )
7. Grey's Anatomy.
This man, specifically!
8. Adorable children's chairs.
9. Chandeliers...could there be a prettier way to provide light?
10. My hubby (and even numbers!)
She Loves Me Not:
1. Lady Gaga...she just creeps me out.
2. Mud...this is what my backyard looks like. Now add three dogs. HOT MESS!
3. MTV. Aren't their shows just so trashy lately?
5. When I cook and it doesn't taste right. Waste of time!
6. Mcdonald's. Twice in a row they have given me coke instead of diet coke! UGH!
Thanks for having me, Michaela!! : )
Thanks, Megan! I'd LOVE to have the craft room in my own home! And you're right...that is a little too much color for me, too! Make sure to head over to Mackey Madness to check out the adorable, Megan's, blog.
Love and xoxo,