Fashion: My Easter Outfit






DETAILS | Dress: Apricot Lane Los Altos / Wedges: Toms / Necklace: BaubleBar / Jean Jacket: Nordstrom / Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. (from my boyfriend!) / Bag: Tory Burch (similar) / Sunglasses: Coach 

I figured Easter was the perfect day to wear my Shabby Chic Toms (fabric from one of my favorite designers, Rachel Ashwell)! Floral Toms wedges? Sign me up :) I bought these last year on a whim, because like I said, Rachel Ashwell is a fave designer of mine, and haven't worn them a ton, because they require a certain outfit, but whenever I do wear them I get so many sweet compliments. Easter seemed like a highly appropriate occasion to dawn these pretties. With both blue and pink flowers on them, I think another perfect place to wear them would be a gender reveal party. Yep, my mind just jumped from Easter to that.

What did you do on Easter? Our family went to church, stopped by Starbucks on the way home, then headed to my grandparent's house for a yummy family dinner. Especially now that I'm moving to Michigan in a week (cue crying and nervous excitement), I'm so appreciative of all the family gatherings we have. Such a special thing to have had my family close by me while growing up. As a side note, I'm pretty sure my grandma and mom thought my dress was too short, but I assure you I sat very lady-like at the dinner table and never bent over to pick anything up :)

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Love that outfit and those shoes, swoon!!! Sounds like you had a nice Easter spent with family! Good luck with the packing and getting ready to move, how exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! Glad you had a wonderful time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! Perfect for Easter Sunday :)
    Moving can be so hard and emotional and it can take a long time to get settled and meet people. But you will be amazing and love it so much! Blogging seriously makes moving easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl, as always :) Soak up that sweet time with family! Your big adventure is SO close and I cannot wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, friend! I hope you had a great time celebrating Jesus yesteday! What a joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wedges are super cute! Good luck on your move this upcoming week!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're too precious, such a sweet Easter outfit and I definitely love the wedges too! I can only imagine all of the different emotions you're feeling right now, I feel like I can feel them for you. Ha! So excited to read all about your very future adventures.

    xx, Kylie Rae

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look so adorable! I have the Shabby Chic classic TOMS and adore them. I feel like I'm in the same boat as you.. I never know how to actually wear them but when I do, they always get compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those shoes and that dress! You look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I just made a big move myself so I know how it feels… good luck with everything:) xo

    http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top