Four Things on Friday



Here are four things for your Friday:

1. J.Crew is having a 30% off sale. Use code BIGSALE at checkout! Here are some of my faves:





2. West Elm is having a 20% off sale for select sofas! There are some awesome pieces!

3. I'm now accepting e-design clients and in-home design clients in West Michigan. Please contact me if you're interested in these interior design services! hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com

4. Happy Good Friday. I'm so thankful for Jesus' sacrifice, so that we might have eternal life.

"But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed."
- Isaiah 53:5

Photobucket


1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top