Friday, April 18, 2014

Four Things on Friday

Here are four things for your Friday:

1. J.Crew is having a 30% off sale. Use code BIGSALE at checkout! Here are some of my faves:

2. West Elm is having a 20% off sale for select sofas! There are some awesome pieces!

3. I'm now accepting e-design clients and in-home design clients in West Michigan. Please contact me if you're interested in these interior design services!

4. Happy Good Friday. I'm so thankful for Jesus' sacrifice, so that we might have eternal life.

"But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed."
- Isaiah 53:5


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover