He has Risen!


Happy Easter, friends! I hope you have a relaxing day with family and friends. We are spending the day at my Grandma & Grandpa's house with my mom's whole side of the family. I always love our family gatherings. 

Today I'm grateful that God keeps His promises, He is alive and reigning in Heaven, because of what Christ did for us on Easter our sins are paid for and we can have eternal life, and finally, I'm thankful for the grace God pours out on us each and every day. Without any of the above, I would be nothing. In a world filled with little hope, trails, and scary news stories, there is hope found in the good news of Jesus.

He has Risen!
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top