Traditional Atlanta Home Tour

















I came across this traditional home tour on none other than Traditional Home the other day. I love so many elements of the home, especially in the kitchen! My dream kitchen would definitely be white with a marble countertop like that. Perhaps the island would be a darker gray cabinet color. A girl can dream! I've never seen curtains that go to the height of the cabinets before, but I sort of liked it after a few seconds of staring. For a more formal home, it totally works. That soft and farmhouse-esque casual dining room is perfection with it's horizontal white, wood walls and plates hung around the TV to distract the eye. Aside from the fact that I think I could get some serious relaxation and shut-eye in that gorgeous bedroom, I also love the striped bedding and gold frames above the headboard. The unique symmetry in the bedroom does an interesting thing for me-- instead of feeling boring or too predictable, it creates harmony and makes it feel luxurious. I cannot end this post with noting that gorgeous quatrefoil chair in the bathroom. I can assure you I would have a field day doing my make up each morning there!

What's your favorite part of the Atlanta home tour?
xoxo
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Oh my, this home is absolutely beautiful!! I love the exterior of the home. And the kitchen as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could move right on in to that kitchen, well that would be just fabulous.....dream kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bedroom is so calm and serene. I love it! I've never seen drapes on windows above kitchen counters before, and now I'm obsessed. It adds so much--why have I not thought of this?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.my.gosh! Those coral chairs with the pattern on the back!!? I'm totally drooling over them, and I'm wondering where I can get them right this second! Thank you so much for sharing, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos. Atlanta has some absolutely beautiful homes. That vanity is perfection with the perfect feminine touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detailing on the outside of this house, and of course that kitchen!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dream kitchen is white cabinets with white marble counter tops, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty!!! I love the colors and that marble counter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This space was designed by my friend, Lauren DeLoach! She is so talented...and just as sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top