Fashion: Scallops & Blush Pink




Thanks for the quick photo op during our dessert date, Maggie

DETAILS | Blush Top / Jeans / Bag (similar) / Bracelet / Sunglasses / Sandals (sold out, as they are 2 years old, but these are similar)

I'm a girly-girl through and through, but you already knew that. What you might not know is my first blog friend turned real life friend, Megan, started her own online clothing boutique. If you haven't been introduced to Ruby Cross Boutique, allow me :) This sweet shop combines cute and affordable into one, offering stylish clothes at great prices. Who doesn't love that?! I'm all about adding some color and pattern into my wardrobe, and RCB does just that.

What I love about this light and flowy, blush pink top is the scalloping detail. It's feminine and soft, while still simple. It's perfect for everyday wear, or I could dress it up by tucking it into a cute skirt and throwing on a pair of heels. The other day (as you can see from the pictures above), I wore the top while grabbing dessert and doing a little shopping with a friend. It was perfect!

Megan is graciously offering all my readers 20% off their next RCB purchase by entering MND20 at checkout. 

Happy shopping and happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

13 comments

  1. Such a cute top. Love the blush color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable top, you are always just the cutest in your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love this look and it makes me seriously crave warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so lovely! Perfect for spring! I've been loving all things pink blush lately!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top looks amazing on you!!! You're beautiful! Thanks for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in this color! Love this outfit!

    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the top! The collar looks so beautiful! But the sandals are super cute, too - I'm always a sucker for glitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top so much I had to buy it right away. Thanks for the code. I can't wait to try the tart recipe you posted earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blush for spring and this top is so cute with the scallop detail!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top