Dear Santa,

We're getting our house all ready for you to come by Christmas Eve.  We're a little late on decorating the house because, well, I just got home from school yesterday.  And boy am I relieved to be done with finals! Mom and I got out all the boxes of Christmas decorations and started sorting through everything.

We'll be finishing tomorrow so I can link up to Thrift Decor Chick's Christmas Tree Party! So yes, it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas. But I did make a little craft tonight that I think you'll enjoy, Santa.  Take a look:


All I did was cut out a 5 x 7 piece of card stock with snowflakes on it from Michael's.  Then I bought scrapbook letters and spelled this out!


Then I slapped a silver frame on it and put it on the family room's end table.  To give some height to the space, we put the frame on top of some children's Christmas book favorites (: The Giving Tree is my personal favorite!



So, Santa, we're preparing our home for you!  Even our doggie has her Christmas collar on.  Yes, she's a diva.  

Check back soon for our finished Christmas tree!  What about you? Is your home decorated, or are you just getting started like us?

PS. Please forgive me for not doing a Fashion Friday post...I just got home and forgot to take a picture of my outfit for this week!  I promise I'll do the post over the weekend (:

Love and Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas,

16 comments

  1. Love the Dear Santa frame! Can't wait to see all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I seriously admire your craftiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Christmas decorating the best! I love your Dear Santa frame. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very craft indeed! I will just bet that your mom is just beside herself with joy that you are home...something tells me that you both will be having a grand time decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! So glad you're home with your family now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUPER cute. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, it will look really good with a plate full of cookies next to it :) That mantel looks as long as mine, and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a special time. I am sure you enjoy it all so much more since you are away most of the time. Super cute idea with the dear santa frame. Enjoy it all, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything!! Glad you're home with family...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your little crafty framed cardstock photo. Loving all of your darling holiday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our home is pretty much decorated, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so darling! i am sure you and your mom have been having so much fun decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the dear santa frame, what an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Anonymous because I am too lazy to retrieve my forgotten blogger password) Your home looks great! My favorite thing in your home is the cute, adorable, lovable, furry golden retriever! Goldens are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so happy your finals are over and done with! And your home is looking so cozy and festive!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miss Michaela, although I adore your artwork, I am missing your Friday outfit.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top