Design Online!

I'll admit it.  I'm addicted to, obsessed with, and mildly in love with this new site I found.  I've always wanted to be able to make mood and inspiration boards online, or some type of collage presentation, and I finally found it.  I came across this great website that, after you make a quick (with no strings attached) account, you can create as many mood boards as you want!  The options are endless.  You choose the style and pick out the furniture and accessories to put in your "room".  I've had so much fun creating rooms for, well, no one in particular.  {Confession: sometimes I'll make up clients who "need" certain things in their room, just to make the process more fun!}  The website is called Olioboard.  And it's awesome.  If you like design, playing around with color, furniture, and accessories, you will love this website.  Careful though, you may spend lots of time on it now, like me (:

Here's one of my creations:
I even got to put the little pillows on the couch!

I chose to go for some traditional furniture, paired with some modern pieces and an organic wallpaper for one wall to achieve this sweet, girlie, and whimsical look.  The main color is the Color of the Year, coined by Pantone called Huneysuckle, said to give any room the sense of confidence and joy.  I thought the small burst of yellow gave the room energy, while complimenting and balancing the darker TV credenza nicely.

The possibilities are are endless!  Go make an account and have some fun (:

Love and Color,

23 comments

  1. You have such good taste and deciding what colors go with others. Haha and loveee the little fuzzy pillows you put on the couch. Cutes.

    Love your blog! Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Find! I can't wait to play! :)
    I love the mirror... and the couch & pillows! Good choice with the yellow accent, it's a perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute design!!! You'll be designing on HGTV before you know it :) My favorite, Design on a Dime! I love the little things they find at garage sales or thrift shops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great olioboard. After you told me about it, I spent hours on there. I even uploaded some of my rooms so I could add things into them. Now only if I could get them to just send the stuff to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be definatley making an account and designing soon!!! Can you see each others boards or share them like pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun room! I can see why it could be come addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I told myself with my next house I was going to design every room in my house before I moved in. That way I don't have to paint so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome website! We are about to redo our upstairs bonus room, so I will definitely be playing around with that! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so fun... I've been meaning to try it out. I like the pink wallpaper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun site! I love your mood board and the pops of yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love chick! that rug is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hm I've never made a mood board, but I've been itching to. I may have to give this site a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to make one! Thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the design board you did! Girl you are talented! Going to that site now, I love to play around with interior designs so that is right up my alley:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like FUN! I've heard of it, but never tried it! I think I'm going to have to jump in. I love your board and I agree that the yellow rug adds energy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh how cool!! I love doing this kind of thing. I'm going to go over to that site! Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like lots of fun! I will definitely be trying that out soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been having fun playing with Oiloboard as well! Planning my son's room re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mood boards are SO much fun to make and I had never heard of this tool. Thanks!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top