Fashion {Sunday}: Christmas Edition

Hi friends! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was lovely. My favorite part of the morning is always the delicious coffee cake and egg casserole my mom makes, and of course, digging through the stockings (: We woke up in our Christmas PJ's:


Santa brought me two new Whippy Cake headbands, 


an Anthropologie gift card, bubble bath, a shoe calender and a new curling iron. He also left out new cowgirl boots-- my favorite gift! When living in Seattle, you gotta have as many boots as possible (:


Here's what I wore on Christmas Eve:



Shirt: Forever 21
Black Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom, B.P. department
Shoes: Marshalls (Steve Madden, but only $24!)


Here's what I wore on Christmas Day:




Black Lace Dress: Nordstrom, B.P. department {surprise(: }
Leggings: Target
Cowgirl Boots: Nordstrom
Headband: Whippy Cake {Pocket Full of Posies}


What did you wear?


Hope you all had a fantastic day celebrating with your loved ones!  Thank you too all of you who make writing this blog a joy.  Thank you for reading, commenting, encouraging, and inspiring me continually.  You are all such blessings to me!


Love and Fashion,

15 comments

  1. That headband is adorable! We stay in our pj's most of the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet Michaela!!! So fun to hear about your Christmas. Seems as though it was full of warmth, family, and love. So thankful for you! Excited for the 2011 blogging year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both outfits darlin'!! They are absolutely adorable :) I want the steve madden shoes! Sooo CUTE!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots! I have a boot obsession and those are so pretty! It looks like you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya cutie! You look adorable!! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. My daughter loves the boots you got!! She has two pair of short Justins, but is longing for a taller pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness you're gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutecutecutecute x 23940234032.
    I love your hair accessory. It definitely punches up an outfit.

    xoxo.
    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, love all the looks! BUT, the Christmas Day look is my absolute favorite. You look gorgeous and glam (and there is something about black and brown that I just adore).

    Love it. :) :) :)

    XO,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the headband and LOVE the boots...I'm a Texas girl, so you know I gotta ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that headband! You look great! I was in jeans, cardi and flats most of the holiday...except today when I never got out of jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad that you had a great Christmas!! You look gorgeous on both days! The Christmas day look is my favorite!! And I just love those headbands!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your new presents!

    CUTE outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your presents and your outfits are awesome. :) I just discovered Whippy Cake and I love it!

    Steve Madden shoes--I'm crazy about them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look fab as always chick! love the boots and headband@

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are seriously TOO cute! Love your style! I want to look like you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top