Saturday!

Last night was so much fun.  Our school had the annual Christmas Party! We all dress up in Christmas/winTer attire and go onto campus to take pictures with Santa, make cookies, listen to a live band playing Christmas music and drink hot coco.  Afterwards, we went ice skating!  I love ice skating.  Something about it just makes me smile (:  For my outfit, I found a really hideous Christmas sweater with snowmen on it, but for this event, it was just right.  (Lots of people shop for ugly Christmas sweaters to wear just to this event!)



But today I have to get down to business, for finals are next week! Here's to a weekend full of studying and finishing my color board for my final drafting project.  I can't wait to show all of you the final floor plan, furniture and colors I picked out for this cute little house.  {Come back on Tuesday for that, but if you want to read about the full project, go here.} FOR NOW, HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK:


So if I'm not around as often from not until next Tuesday, you'll know why!


What are your plans for the weekend?

Love and Studying,

8 comments

  1. Aw it looks like you have had a lot of fun! :)
    I supposedly need to study for some finals, but I wouldn't mind just taking some time for myself and read or go to the gym.

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweaters!! ha! looks like so much fun! happy studying chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Michaela, I must say you even look adorable in an "ugly sweater"....

    good luck with your finals...You'll do great!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every year my husband suggests we have an "ugly Christmas sweater party" and every year I tell him no! Ha! :) Good luck on your finals girlie- I like how your sneak peek looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friends and are will be doing an ugly sweater party this year. :) so i can't wait to show you mine!

    good luck with your finals. i definitely remember having to go on lockdown so i could finish all my projects. you have to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sneak peak for your project! Can't wait to see everything once it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be praying that your finals go well!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, you looks adorable in your sweater. We went to a "christmas sweater party" this weekend too! So fun.

    Good luck with all your finals and project, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top