Itching to Decorate for Christmas!

I go home tomorrow.  Just one more day here.  I can do it, it's a mere 48 hours.  
I keep sitting here studying and repeating that to myself.  Then I took a break to find some delicious Christmas decor eye candy!  To tell you the truth, the Holiday's is my favorite time of year because 1) I get to be with family and friends and 2) I love decorating for the season.  My mom got our tree today and is having it flocked so our Winter Wonderland theme will be just perfect (:  Lots of glitter, snowflake ornaments and other fun silvery-gold decorations will coming your way soon! For now, here's the eye candy I found while procrastinating taking a break. {You can only study history for so long before you get sick!}








{All images via Pottery Barn or Southern Living}


I simply cannot wait to be home.  I can taste it now!  I also can't wait for Christmas morning.  It's still my favorite day of the year. While my brother and I are opening presents:

{And posing for pictures}

My sweet puppy will be enjoying her candy cane shaped bone:

{But really only because if she's not occupied, she'll eat the wrapping paper}

And we will all be happy.  Because we're together as a family.  And that's special (:

Love and Taking Study Breaks,

16 comments

  1. Visiting after viewing your post on Keeping it Simple! Your blog is so cute, I look forward to future posts and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is such a sweet post...Your dog is so adorable:) Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the wreath and that mantle :) Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness it's all so pretty! I love the Merry Christmas garland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh & i'm not sure where my mom got that wrapping paper! Target maybe? or TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun! i love that blue-themed true. so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! Beautiful pics as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice eye candy!! :) I remember counting down the hours until that last exam so I could head home from school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope time flies and you are home decorating before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this post girl!! I knew I recognized some of these pics from Pottery Barn!! Heehee!! And you totally look like Denise Richards, but you probably get told that often, yes?

    Hope you have a great evening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these picts-! how cute are u and your bro! i also adore that merry christmas banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting! You are almost home...Christmas is just wonderful in every way. You deserve a great one, sweetie. Have a WONDERFUL day tomorrow! We will talk? :) :)

    xo,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love decorating for Christmas too! I like all the pictures, pottery barn is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like wreathes for the front door...so fun and festive! They're perfect as Christmas decorations 2014 and I'm so excited to decorate our own home for this coming holiday. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top