HGTV Dream Home 2011

I'm being honest with you today: I'm still wiped out from the weekend! Is anyone else with me here?!  I did, however, manage to find you some fun eye candy to start out the week.  Have you seen the HGTV Dream Home 2011 yet?? If not- now is your chance!  It is a stunning lodge-like retreat in a beautiful mountains of Vermont.  Sit back, relax and imagine yourself on a mini vacation in this very home!


Kitchen:



Adjacent Dining:

Love the cluster of candles on the table:

Ceilings throughout the home are grand and gorgeous!

Great Room:

Down Stairs Bonus Room:

Master Bedroom:

Master Bath:



And here's a floor plan of the house in case you're a nerd like me and LOVE floor plans (: {Read a funny story about my First Date & Floor Plans here}

First Floor:

Bottom Floor:


To view more of this beautiful home, go to HGTV.  You can even take virtual tours!

Do you like what you see? What's your favorite part of the home? Mine is the high ceilings and peaceful lodge feel it has.  I also adore that bonus room down stairs.  The punch of lime green is so fresh and fun!

Side Note:  My friend Lisa, from Serendipity Chic Design, who had her blog unexpetedly deleted last week because of a lost e-mail address, got a new blog!  If you were a follower of Lisa before, go here to add her again.  If you've never visited Serendipity Chic Design, please do! Lisa is super talented and sweet.  You'll find beautifully redone furniture and her lovely home over at her blog (:

Happy Monday!

Love and Dream Homes,

20 comments

  1. I saw this on HGTV the other day and I loved it! The outside is so gorgeous and I love that downstairs bonus room, I love the greens and greys and that door!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HGTV house is gorgeous. I love all of the natural wood aspects mixed with some contemporary furniture. So pretty!

    Hope you had a great Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohemgee. I love this house. It may as well be MY dream home. It's fantastic! Thanks for sharing. :)

    xoxo.
    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you blogged this! I saw something about the tv special being aired but now that I've seen this, I definitely have to see it! My favorite room is definitely the master bath and the adjacent dining. I sure do love the candles. So pretty!
    Looks like the perfect place to snuggle up and drink hot chocolate or throw an amazing dinner party!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home! I will have to dvr the special on HGTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was on the treadmill the other day when the ad for this house came on...and I nearly fell off! It's SO beautiful :) I love all the windows! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think our family name was on the front door. I am just sure of it! So gorgeous. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love it. My husband's company is headquartered in Vermont, and I am dying to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmm, I was hoping to see how to win this home from free at the end of your post!! Haha!! It is SO stunning!! I think my favorite parts are the gorgeous shower in the master bath and the fabulous kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting these pics, I forgot that I wanted to check it out the other day! Is it weird that I am not very fond of the main living? I love the master and the downstairs living, but I don't much care for the dining and living room upstairs. I will take it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part is that bonus room, because that's exactly what we're going for in our living room! Mid toned wood floors, white walls, modern furniture. Hooray!

    I hope you had a great Christmas Michaela. I am wiped out too, but unfortunately had to come back to work today. Bleck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, can you imagine if that was your home? I'd be in paradise!! What a place!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and hey, have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It's where you see who blogs by you. So many of us bloggers are on there!!

    www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! I love how it's modern and rustic at the same time!! When can I move in?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it's just beautiful!

    I love floor plans too...I always imagine walking through each house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great minds must think alike, because I'm totally working on the same blog post. x

    The bonus room is my absolute favorite too! I don't love the chairs at the dining table though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I stumbled across your blog the other day, and boy am I glad!!! Love your style!

    And I totally agree with Carly on this, because I just blogged about it this morning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I used dream I would retire in Vermont and make maple syrup. Even though I have no idea how to.

    So glad you found me! Love drooling over interior design photos. I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes wiped out over here too.

    What a dream to win that HGTV house.

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing!! that bathroom is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top