Jolie!

Did you know that means "Pretty" in French? Well, it does.  And since all the pictures in the post today are just that, I thought it was catchy.  Titles are always the hook.  Are you hooked?


Good. Let's begin (:


Last week I joined this little website called Pinterest.  {Speaking of hooked...that I am!}  It's like seeing beautiful images on your favorite blogs, but better.  They're all right there in one place and there is endless inspiration. Here are just a few of the beautiful images I dropped in my inspiration folder while on the site.

                                    Source: laylagrayce.com via Kerry on Pinterest



                            Source: pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com via Carly on Pinterest

                   Loving this light fixture:

                            Source: paloma81.blogspot.com via Carly on Pinterest

                                     I'm trying to learn this one to teach to you soon! (:
                  Source: shannoneileenblog.typepad.com via Michaela on Pinterest

                                        Source: hostessblog.com via Mandy on Pinterest

                                         Source: bhg.com via Mandy on Pinterest


                             Source: younghouselove.com via Theresa on Pinterest


My house one day will have a purple door. I feel bad for my future husband (: 

                      Source: moonlightrainbow.tumblr.com via Retta on Pinterest

       Source: etsy.com via Amber on Pinterest

Lovely, huh?! Makes you want to join I bet! Do it (: Follow me over here.

***Extra, extra...Read all about it!***
 Michaela Noelle Designs has a new sponsor! My sweet friend Christina has her own Stella and Dot shop and it's fab. I love everything she has! Here are my favorites:

ring

necklace

bracelet

Check her out right here! Or by clicking the icon on my sidebar.  
Want to advertise on Michaela Noelle Designs?  Go here for more info! I'd love to have you.

       Happy Thursday!

        Love and Inspiration,

36 comments

  1. I'm addicted to pinterest as well - love it! :) I think i have every single one of those images on my boards as well (the first one is obvious of course haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I joined that, I'd never get off this computer!! Great photos. Love the white kitchen with the pops of green apples and oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to learn how to do the braid so you can teach us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so did not know that you were on pinterest! I am going to look for you NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images, I especially love the colorful pillows.

    P.s. I love pinterest! I'm addicted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you do post a tutorial on how to do that hair style - it is so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh YAY! you're on pinterest!! i'm following you now :) wooHOO. these are all very lovely/pretty images. have a wonderful thursday miss Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm that candy bar looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness I love it all! The colors in the photos are great. The lighting fixtures in the first photo are my favorite but i can't choose!
    Love the hair! and the cupcake party! Its just too much cute to choose from!

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i love that braid style...super super cute!!! wish i knew how to do it. cant wait to see your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos!! I know I should join pinterest, but I think I'd spend all my time on it and not do anything else haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinterest is like design *CRACK* for me...it is a black hole that can suck me in for literally *HOURS* at a time! These are smashing, my dear...I am especially loving that purple door! I have no idea why, I guess I'm just imagining it as a door to some enchanting place, because with a door like that, it would have to be, wouldn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep seeing pinterest popping up in blogs everywhere! I need to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of your pictures! PINTEREST is my fave! I love it!

    A Little Bit of This & That

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Pinterest trend seems to be exploding.. I'm addicted! Very pretty pieces of inspiration in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ob.sessed with pintrest. Best new time eater ever!

    I'm on too,
    http://pinterest.com/juliaryan/

    I'm going to go find you and your lovely pins!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh I LOVE picture #5. It's preeetty!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm always the last to know about things.. like this. How did I not know about such a site?

    Well.. I do now.

    Cue the hours wasted away on my computer. Starting. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes please! It's all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I copy this whole post for my Friday Eye Candy . . . are you kidding me. I am drooling. Lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ps . . .congrats on the sponsors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Joined Pinterest recently and I'm addicted-- thanks for all the great photos, already repinning a couple myself.
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am addicted to pinterest. There are times where I found myself sitting for hours ans hours looking at the website. Great photos you have chose. Love the one with the purple door.

    ReplyDelete
  24. jolie means pretty! jolie images! lovely greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm loving these photos!

    That second kitchen, the white couch with the pretty pillows, and the picture wall are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Isn't Pinterest the BEST?! I love it and use it ALL the time! So many beautiful images! Love the purple door too...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pinterest is amazing! So excited to be a part of your fabulous blog!
    xoxo
    Christina
    www.stelladot.com/christinapapoulias

    ReplyDelete
  28. I didn't know that you had Pinterest!! Ahhhh, why didn't I know this???

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm anxiously awaiting my Pinterest invite! I put in the request but have been waiting for almost 2 weeks!
    I can't wait to start pinning away!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ok yes i'm hooked - i think i'll be spending mucho time here! :) i am LOVING that braid style - can't wait for you to master it and show all us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That first image of the lamps is gorgeous! I have seen a lot of mention on blogs about pinterest. It looks pretty cool. I may have to check it out more.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE French-I took it in school! The images are indeed very pretty :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Younghouselove. Love them. And that photo wall (and your purple door oh my gosh I want a yellow one) are amazing. Happy Friday, Michaela! xo

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing pics! Love those lights! So... do I need to ask someone to invite me to Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your blog. Can I ask you a question? Do you have to ask the people on Pinterest if you can use the photos? Just curious because I have wanted to use some!

    Thank you!
    Heather
    heatherdmullin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top