She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Simply LKJ


Today one of the sweetest friends I have in blogland is sharing her love list.  Lauren blogs over at Simply LKJ and she has the most genuine, kind heart.  Her daughter's are so very lucky!  Over in her corner of blogland she shares home decorating projects, beautiful pictures of her garden and her love for life and the Lord. Take it away...

Hi everyone!  I am super excited to share what I AM loving and what I am NOT on Michaela's blog today.  Michaela is such a sweetheart.  I have two daughter's of my own (17 and 21) and would be proud to call Michaela one of my own.  She is passionate about life and her schooling, and sets a great example for young Christian women! So here is what I'm loving...



She Loves Me:
1. Hydrangeas...ours are just about to bloom!


2. My silly girls...they always make me laugh!


3. The month of May...Mother'sDay (I was spoiled beyond belief, our 23 wedding anniversary, school's out for summer, and a much needed vacation-just hubby and I!!!


4. Scotty...what momma of two girls wouldn't like to bring this sweetie home?  I so admired how he interacted with his sister  via skype last week!!





5. Tom's espadrilles.

She Loves Me Not:
1. Need I say more?!!!

{Michaela's Note: I was going to make this image full-size, but I really couldn't handle it. It's THAT bad(:}



2. Turning 40, hormones, lack of sleep!!!

3. Mean Girls, what do they hope to accomplish???!!!
  
4. Exposed bra straps...since when did undergarments become apparel???


5. Lastly, kids misbehaving in restaurants.  I've been there...don't get me wrong, but if your child is screaming at the top of their lungs, kicking the back of the seat of the person behind them, throwing things two tables over, please remove them from the situation until they calm down!!!


Thanks, Lauren! So enjoyed hearing your loves. I agree- those hydrangeas are beautiful. One of my favorite flowers! And my mama taught me well and always made me hide the extra straps.  Keep it classy girls (:
Go say hello to Lauren!


***********


Extra, Extra: read all about it!


I'm over at Simplified Bee today sharing what I'd do with this Jonathan Adler console table:


Go check out my design, along with 3 other very talented student design bloggers who you're sure to know from blogland!  I can't wait to see what they've come up with (: Cristin's series is so fun. 


I'm also over at Katie's blog, The Bright Life, dishing on ways to decorate a small home, apartment or rental place.




Phew! That is all.  Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Photobucket

28 comments

  1. Thanks for having me today Michaela! You are such a doll. Okay, going over to check out what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those espadrilles! and the baby crying...whooo I remmeber those days well. Actually, though my boys were pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jean shorts picture is hillariously bad!! Glad you did not supersize it, I might not have been able to finish my cereal! I love Hydrangeas and if my son acted up like that I would be so embarrassed I would most certainly take him out of the restuarant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute stuff..love the mean girls and lindsay :D
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit dear <3
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! I hate kids misbehaving in a restaurant. My mom would always take us outside until we behaved. If we wanted to go in we had to stop... and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with all her likes and dislikes!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness girly, you've got a full plate today! Hope your day is going well. :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blogging all over the place, today! So agree about the kids. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. must get my hands on some toms like those!! great post. headed to check out your guest posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Michaela for being part of the WWYD? series. Loving your design and I think the oil by Jen you through in was perfect!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a darling blog! thanks for sharing what you're loving (and not...hehe)

    ashley-warner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree with everything :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this series! Lauren did a great job with her list! I would definitely not rock those bikini shorts either! And Michaela- great job posting over at Kristin's! I loved how you designed with the Jonathan Adler console!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That photo of that woman is hilarious... I could bet a million dollars that I can guess her nationality (not american), but I don't want to say because I don't want to promote negative stereotypes.

    Those hydrangas are gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this idea. I think I may need to do one over at my blog this week. I'm also loving your personal posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Scotty too! And TOMS anything! :)
    xo:: Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! Too funny about the bootay shorts - so gross! Love your new blog design! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun list! Those shorts are incredibly short. Wow. The hydrangeas are lovely though! (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are right, Lauren is the most genuine, kind person! I am totally agreeing (and laughing) at her NOT list! And 23 years??!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun post!! Congrats on 23 years of marriage...that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for guest blogging yesterday, Michaela!! LOVED your post! Xo, Katie

    Ps...I accidentally commented under Landon's login the first time....whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree about Lauren being one of the sweetest and most genuine people! Love her list. Congratulations on your anniversary and those booty shorts have me cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hydrangeas are my favorite! Totally agree on the bra straps thing - what is up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun little post! Loved it. That photo with the shorts was definitely big ENOUGH! Eek.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top