Vote for Love

My best friend Alyssa and her fiance, Kyle, {who's serving in Afghanistan right now} need your help!


Here are the details from Alyssa:
"There is a contest on Facebook for engaged couples. The couple with the most votes has an opportunity to win $10,000! Therefore, I applied for Kyle and I and we're needing votes. Just go

here 
and if that doesn't work, go to my facebook page and click on the link there!
and please please please vote for us every day! We really will need the money!
Thank you so much for all of your support, not just for this contest, but throughout this entire deployment. It's been rough, but I'll get to see my love in just 5 months!"
~Alyssa

They're adorable and could definitely use your help!

Keary Dee Photography

Have a wonderful weekend! What are your plans?
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Adorable! They have my vote!

    And Alyssa - please send my thanks to your soon-to-be-husband for his service! I mean that whole heartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thats soo sweet, would really love to help, but everytime i click on the link it says theres an error?

    Holly
    www.fashion-beautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they're too cute! Totally going to vote for them now!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting an error when I try to open their link :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I will go vote for you!!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always support my fellow milspouse lovelies, I'll get my vote on for your bf, Miss Michaela :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are absolutely darling, went and voted for them, fingers crossed! I may or may not need your help to remember to vote for them everyday (c:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I live in the dark ages and don't have a FB account, but the girls do...will tell them to VOTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top