All I Want For Christmas...

I still can't believe that Christmas is two weeks away! I'm happy to report that my mom and I have been to the big shopping mall in our area a total of 3 times in one week. Our Christmas shopping is done! With that being said, here are a few things that are on my Christmas list:

1. New casual skirt or dress
Love these:

2. These sweet notecards, {found via Anna's gift guide!} There's nothing I love more than giving handwritten notes!
3. A cute shirt from my all-time favorite store, Anthropologie!

4. A little moolah for a new desk for my bedroom at home in CA.  I'm currently loving this white Parson's Desk:

5. A Caitlin Wilson Textile pillow. Be still my heart!

6. But most of all, if I didn't get anything else, I really just want one of these:
My mom and I are missing our sweet Shasta more than anything...we just can't handle it anymore!
Who wouldn't want an adorable ball of white fluff? If anyone cares to donate a white golden to our family, we will love you forever and ever and ever (:

What's on your Christmas wish list?!

Don't forget to link up any last Holiday Decor you have with me here on my blog tomorrow, as the FINAL day in our Christmas Cheer Link Party!

Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Photobucket

PS. Welcome to my sponsor La Belle & Le Bentley
If you haven't stopped by to visit Lisa, you're missing out! She's super sweet and has the cutest little pup {speaking of puppies!} Check out her Christmas decor and great holiday looks over at her adorable blog!

14 comments

  1. Looks like a great list to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww a puppy! We got our puppy two years ago for Christmas and he was the best christmas gift ever!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously wish that I had the legs for the first skirt. LOVE IT!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have a sweet golden for Christmas too! Unfortunately my apartment doesn't allow us pets :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the little white golden makes me heart melt! I will ask Santa to bring you one this Christmas! ;) And I love the "Cheers" note cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't those pillows too! But not the puppy, although puppies for Christmas are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man I want both of those skirts! So cute! It would be so wonderful if you got a sweet little pup for Christmas! MY pup just had surgery so she is feeling a little under the weather. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those note cards are fabulous! I love writing hand written notes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that white golden is totally adorable!! I will send y'all Cashmere to come and play for awhile!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh! that little pup is just the cutest!! hope you get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, my name is Rhi and we share a Christmas list. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, my puppy is adorable. I hope you get one for Chrismas. And the Caitlin Wilson fabrics and pillows are fantastic as well.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure hope you get a sweet new puppy for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top