Things for Your Weekend...

Hey friends! Happy weekend-before-Christmas! I'm here sharing my lovely sponsors for the month of December.  Take a visit to each one...it'll give you something to do this weekend (:

1. The two girls who make up Ravenna Girls, Danielle and Brianne, are fellow Seattle-dwellers and are as creative as can be.  They have two shops full of beautiful and unique goodies. Could be a great place to do some last minute Christmas shopping!
SHOP | BLOG


2. Hello Monday is a boutique graphic design studio who create fresh, fun and fabulous designs for pixel and print. They made our adorable Holiday Cheer graphics and we adore them (: If you're looking for a new logo, blog design, invites to an upcoming party, etc...these are your girls!
WEBSITE 


3. Nicole is a spunky girl full of joy for life! I adore her posts and find her outlook on life very inspiring! Someday when I realize I need to start running I will ask her to come up with a game plan for me (: Or if that never happens...we will go shopping for shoes of course!
BLOG


4. Lisa is a sweet girl who blogs about life, love and pretty things.  And of course her adorable doggie, Bentley.  Join her and Bentley on their journey through life (:
BLOG


5. Little Doodahs is the adorable little kids shop I do all the social media for! I have to say, I genuinely love our products! And you're in luck, because we're having a 40% off sale! Place your order by December 20th to ensure Santa gets your purchase under the tree by Christmas! Discount code: WOW40


SHOP | BLOG


6. Meadow Boutique is my very favorite place to shop.  I may be biased because I work there, but in all seriousness, it really is the cutest shop in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle (:


BLOG


Hope you'll pay some of these sponsors a visit! Tell them I sent you (:


If you'd like to advertise on Michaela Noelle Designs in January, I'm now accepting sponsors!
Check out my sponsor page or email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com


Enjoy your weekend and savor all the memories of this holiday season! Back Monday with my favorite holiday decor from the Christmas Cheer link up last Thursday on my blog.
Love,
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Such fun sponsors! :-)

    Enjoy your weekend love!

    xx
    Tamara Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us, so nice to catch up with you again my friend. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for sharing! You have great sponsors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to go check all these beauties out! Happy almost Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting these now! Thanks for sharing my blog lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top