{Fashion} Sweet & Floral


 
 
all photo credit: alyssa marie, alyssamariephotog@gmail.com
Dress: Meadow Boutique 
Tights: Target
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co. {this and my ring were high school graduation presents & I wear them both every day!}
Boots: Steve Madden
Flower Clip: Whippy Cake


I met my best friend Alyssa {that's us in the last picture} the first day of freshman year of high school. It was the type of friendship where we both just knew we'd be best friends forever. You know, the relationship where we can look at each other and laugh, watch movies for hours, dance in the car on the way home, and make anything into an inside joke. 


Alyssa rocks at photography {and art, too!} so we had her come over this past weekend to take our family Christmas card pictures, which was a ball of hilarity {coming soon!} Afterwards, we snapped a few fashion photos.  She's officially my fashion photos photographer (: So in between a bunch of laughs, this is what we came up with.


Last week I wrote a guest post for Amanda at Serenity Now with all my favorite fashion ideas for your upcoming holiday events. Hop over to check them out! Here's a sneak peek of one of the looks:


Hope you have a stylish Tuesday-before-Christmas (:
Love,
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. I love the whole outfit but that ring is even more amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! As per usual, I love the boots. Funny how they just "make" every outfit you put them with, huh? :) Haha, but anyway, looks like a fun time. Hope you're having a lovely time at home with your fam and friends! :) It's almost Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress and the gray tights! I have some gray tights too that I always feel a little timid wearing, but you're helping make me feel more comfortable wearing them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute!! I love that whole outfit....it is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is awesome - looks like one of those seasonal pieces you could wear all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super darn cute as always. Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the perfect outfit! you make me want to go out and buy that dress and those boots instantly. too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit!! So so cute! And great photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous, my dear!! Love that dress. SO pretty and colorful.

    You and Alyssa are too cute together!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally in love with this whole outfit! big bold pattern is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are adorable!! I love your style, it fits your personality perfectly.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are gorgeous! I could never pull off such a bold print, but I love it on you! The whole outfit is so cute and well put together, from the belt, to the boots, tights and flower clip. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look adorable, Michaela! It's a fun outfit on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are gorgeous, Michaela!! This is the perfect way to wear florals in the winter...love it. Hope you're doing well! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are too adorable! Love the dress and the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love that green and black dress! Can't wait to hop over and see the rest of the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top