Modern & Cozy Living Room

Happy Monday, everyone! 
A few weeks ago I got an email from a prospective client, who was inquiring about my e-design services. This girl had me at "I love your bedroom wall color, and I'm thinking it would be a great color for our living room in our apartment!"
Needless to say, I was over-the-moon-excited to work with Jill! Over the last few weeks I've put together a design plan for Jill and her husband. 

 Here's the room before we started to work on it:


Here's the design plan:
Jill wanted something fresh, modern, bright and cozy.  The size of their apartment is small, so creating a space with 3 functions {dining, work space, living area} was the challenge.  She had her big brown sectional already, so we designed the space around it, hoping to create a more light and airy room.  


With the addition of white furniture, fun prints, and an awesome gallery wall complete with a LOVE print and wrapped wedding canvases, their living/dining room is really shaping up!
Pops of YELLOW will be throughout the room, too!


This design has been so fun to work on for many reasons! First of all, she has been buying the furniture as we go and is wonderful about sending me picture updates! Second, Jill and I have really become friends through the process, and I know that if we didn't live on opposite sides of the country, we'd be best pals (:


She was so kind in letting me show off some of the sneak peeks....{out of respect to my paying clients, I don't share resource lists with readers...sorry!}


Here's her new media console:


A great shot of the new rug and ottoman:


And of course her new awesome desk:
I can't wait until we get the curtains up, dining table in, bulletin board up, and our awesome new pillows. I know Jill will keep me updated! {Thanks girl!}


What do you think so far?? Cool, huh? I adore the gray color on her walls. Great color, if I do say so myself (:


If you are looking for a second pair of eyes to take a peek at a room in your home, I'd love to help you! Feel free to check out my e-design packages on my e-design page, or email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com for more information. I'm currently booking clients for January!


Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Don't forget to get cookin' and link up your Holiday Recipe with Natasha at Schue Love tomorrow(:

18 comments

  1. Beautiful!! I've had my eye on that ottoman for months...too bad I don't have a couch :P The room looks wonderful so far, and I hope we get to see the end result! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is coming together nicely. Love the desk area. Have a great day. See you at Natasha's party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Definitely both modern and cozy. Well done, Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks awesome so far! Would love a source list on where she got the desk...and console and I love the ottoman!! Maybe you need to take a trip to Tahoe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking great! can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks so great, Michaela! Can't wait to see the final product :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Love the desk and ottoman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks awesome!! I love the colors together and the ottoman is my favorite thing everrrrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great, Micahela! Love the desk and the console!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that ikat ottoman with the pattern of the rug beneath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the ottoman!! Where did y'all pick that up from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! I love the little desk! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you tell me what brand/color of paint that is? Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top