Holiday Loves

Happy Saturday! I couldn't help but share a few stunning images I found over at Style at Home.  Simply lovely inspiration for the Holidays, these table settings, wreath and Christmas tree left me swooning...












How amazing is that peacock wreath?! I think I stared at it for 5 whole minutes!
Speaking of wreaths, my mom and I picked up picked up 2 yesterday and I can't wait to share it soon. {hint: white, glitter, feathers. LOVE}


Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend (:
Love,
Photobucket

13 comments

  1. Love the peacock wreath and of course the cozy fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pictures! I LOVE that live wreath & blue bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two pictures are just simply awesome. The dinnerware are making me swoon, actually. :) haha! And the peacock wreath is just lovely. I love the brilliance of peacock feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, love these! Excuse me while I go spend a good amount of time on Style At Home now... :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously loving all the vibrant unexpected colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that second to last photo. that wreath is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wreath is beautiful! Simple and elegant and I love the Tiffany blue bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi love! I adore the wreath with the blue bow. Happy Sunday. We are all still in pajamas. . how is that for relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top