From Our Family to Yours

Last weekend before my BFF Alyssa took my fashion photos, we took our family Christmas card pictures. A little late in the game, we know! Better late than never, though (:
To preface, my brother {who's younger, but looks older than me} isn't a huge fan of getting photos taken {he's an athlete...always has to be moving, or bouncing a ball of some sort, so standing still is tough ha!} We had some good laughs in the 30 minutes it took to tackle taking our pictures, and we also think we snapped a few winners.

I know we'll treasure these for a while, as my brother heads off to college next year, too! I'm guessing it will be harder and harder to get the fam together to get photos done in the coming years. Thanks to be best friend Alyssa, we've got some keepers (: Take a look:




Here are a few outtakes...I was trying to teach my family how to be candid without looking like we were trying. Didn't work! They're silly... 

This is my brother telling us he was d.o.n.e. & of course I'm still posing away...


Here is the family photo we chose for our Christmas cards! Love! 
**all photos taken by alyssa marie. contact: alyssamariephotog@gmail.com**


Did you get family photos taken this year??
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Love,
Photobucket

21 comments

  1. These are great! I love the first outtake..so cute! I also love the third one :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous family! Happy Holidays my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun shots! I'd say you have a lot of keepers : ) Merry Christmas to the Warners!! Love you, M! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos!! You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cutie photos for a cutie familyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these chick! Hope you and your have a fabulous Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a cute family!! I love how you're just striking pose after pose while everyone goofs off...that's totally who I am in my family too, haha! I know y'all will treasure these for a long time :) Merry Christmas, Michaela! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe! I love the one of your brother walking away. That is sooooo like my sister. She hates photos! I'm the only one in the cam who ever takes pics! Your christmas photo turned out great though. I hope you all have a truly lovely Christmas michaela. I'm on the way to NY to see my sissy and her family. Ooooh and guess what? One of my bffs gave me an awesome whippy cake for my gift this year. You got me hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your family photos!! So sweet! Merry Christmas M!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww such a sweet family. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y'all are too cute! Love the one that y'all chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such gorgeous picts! love~ and i need your dress! so cute! happy holidays girly~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful family pictures! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so cute and sweet but I am absolutely in love with the photo y'all chose! What a great picture! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Family Christmas card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome shots!! You guys look like a fun bunch :) And you're seriously making me want to take family pictures again!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas my dear!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures!! You are seriously the custest ever! Were these taken in Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute pictures!! hope you guys had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top