{Holiday Decor} Christmas Cheer Link Up!

I'm so excited to be hosting the last day in our Christmas Cheer Link Party by rounding it out with any Holiday Decor you may have in your home!


We've spent the last week or so decking the halls and tweaking our Christmas decorations, and we think we're finally settled! Today I'm sharing a few other spaces in our home that are all decked out (:


The stockings are hung with care:


Our manger scene is on the piano, as a reminder of what this season is truly about!










Our white feather wreath from Z Gallerie hangs in the family room:


We adorned the mirror in the dining room with a mirrored garland from West Elm. At each swag, we hung a sparkly star ornament!




The fun black and white Christmas-photo-wreath hangs in the entry way:

All I did was find old photos taken in the snow or on Christmas and got them printed in black and white. I cut the pictures out in circles and glued them onto the front of a knitting hoop.


 Our hall tree is sittin' pretty with some stacked Christmas books, a deer, some wrapped presents, poinsettia and pinecones:


I love the way everything just glows!
Click on the words to see our Mantle & Christmas Tree

Well, after that picture overload, I'm dying to see all of your latest holiday decor! Link up anything holiday related below! And don't forget to grab a button so others can join the party:


Michaela Noelle


{I'm also sharing this post with The Inspired Room and The Nestor}
If you've missed any of the other Christmas Cheer link parties, check them out {and link up!} here:

Christmas crafts at Hi Sugarplum
Holiday vignettes at A Thoughtful Place
Christmas mantels here at Ten June
Christmas trees at Honey We're Home
Holiday recipes at Schue Love



Thanks for joining us in our holiday parties. I'll be picking my favorite holiday decor from those who've linked up and share next week on my blog (:
Happy Thursday!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. I'm also at Serenity Now today sharing my outfit ideas for the Christmas Season! Stop by and say hello to Amanda!




41 comments

  1. wonderful images! best for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michaela, your home looks so cosy and homely, and the tree is spectacular! I already had this post written so I'm linking it up... although it's more inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Michaela! I really love the wreath you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Michaela! Your home is just gorgeous... I love everything about your living room (holiday- and non-holiday related).

    I really enjoy reading your blog... you have a great sense of design and style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Your home is lovely. I'm a new follower. I hope you'll stop by The Corson Cottage sometime ~ Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that beautiful fireplace, and the potted tree on top of the piano is such a nice touch. Thanks for hosting, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the potted tree, west elm garland, and photo wreath. It all looks great. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your flocked tree-I've always wanted to have one-but hubby likes the all green ones.
    And that what ceramic deer!! oh my!! LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO many great Christmas details! Loving the cute present garland! Can't believe our Christmas Cheer party is coming to an end!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful a magic glow. So happy to meet you I have enjoyed looking around. I have just found your lovely blog through the blog on Christmas cheer link wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me sometime, follow back if you like so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful and warm! i love that photo wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Love the holiday decor. The photo wreath is such a great idea. Everything looks beautiful, love the high ceiling too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love it :) Thanks for hosting today!

    xo,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that small little xmas tree! it's very pottery barn-ish! and of course also that huge xmas tree too!

    the holidays just brighten everything up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that photo wreath! Linking up my fully blinged out Christmas house tour! Thanks.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad I found you today via Honey We're Home! Your decor + home is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for the tour! I've linked up my home tour as well- #46
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your manger scene!! such beautiful decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything looks so pretty and festive! and oopsie daisy -- why did I think today was a craft day?!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the wreath made from wintery pictures! That is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your manger scene! that's one thing i still don't have since having my own place... i'm kinda picky and haven't found one i truly love... i'm bad, i know! haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting. I've linked up to your holiday link up party. Your tree looks absolutely gorgeous and I love your little charlie brown tree!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely beautiful!
    Happy Holidays!

    …....... /)
    ……... ( , )
    ….….|░░░|
    ……..|░░░|☆ merry _(♥)_
    …..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨christmas.
    .¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨
    …¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨happy new year.
    …¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.
    *♥*.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your home is beautiful Michaela! Thank you so much for putting the party together and including me in it! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful. I am IN LOVE with the b&w photo wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your tree is stunning, Michaela! You're right, everything just 'glows' :) Love you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The holiday decor looks great! I love the stockings and the amazing photo wreath! Thanks for the link up party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You put my house to shame! ;) I wish I had time to do MORE. Yours is beautiful. Love that last picture for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for hosting the party! Your tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Everything looks so great! That mirrored garland is so fun, I had no idea that WE had that! And that photo wreath is an awesome idea...simple and meaningful, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That photo wreath is super cute! What a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful home! All of the details are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your home looks perfect! So many nice touches! Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your home looks so pretty decorated for Christmas. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the b&w photo wreath...such a good idea! I'm bummed I couldn't be a part of more of the Christmas cheer link-ups, life has been so busy! I'm catching up on all your holiday goodness, though, and I love it! XO, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your home looks wonderful all decked out for Christmas. Following you. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your home looks so cozy. I'm in love with that photo wreath! I will have to try and make one for our home.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i love that mirror garland and i adore that cute little tree with the ornaments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is my first year posting in the Christmas house tours! How fun is this? Thank you so much Michaela, for hosting this amazing happening!
    I'm giggy from looking at so much Christmas beauty! Thanks again...
    . . .. \./
    .―`' ✲ ´―
    . ...´/ļ'ļ\ `
    . . ./.`ტ\. . . HAVƐ
    . . /●,o'`\. . .ƳOUƦSƐL Ƒ
    . ./ི⋱ུ●ུ`' \.. ƛ MƐƦƦY ĻIƮƮĻƐ
    . /`,ტ`"●',\ .ི⋱ུCђƦISƮMAS ♥
    ./●ུ●ུ⋰⋰ྀტ'●ུ\
    /o`●"ტ`',●'o\
    ︾﹀l***l﹀︾
    *♥*¤*♥*¤*♥*
    ི⋱ུ CђƦISƮMAS ♥
    ♥♥♥ ི⋱ུ βLƐSSIƝG§ ღ❄н

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top