Final Christmas Touches

Our last presents are being wrapped, we're cleaning up the house, and making some good food, all in preparation for this weekend. Is it just me or did Christmas sneak up quickly this year?! 
Today I'm sharing the final touches we put on our family room.  The living room/dining room is more elegant and traditional, while the family room is a little more fun and colorful. In posting these pictures I've realized we have a thing for snow globes, snowmen and golden retrievers, of course (:

We can't forget to hang our sweet pup, Shasta's, old stocking! She loved that thing (: She'll always be a part of our family!


Then in my room I added a simple snowflake garland made from Target ornaments:




In case you missed any other Christmas decor at our house this year, you can find it here:
DIY Snow Globes
Christmas Buffet
Tree
Wintery White Mantle
Vanilla Peppermint Cupcakes
Holiday Decor
Gift Tags


What things do you still have to do before the 25th?!


Remember to savor the moments in the next few days ahead and always remember the real reason for Christmas- the birth of our Savior (:
Love,
Photobucket

13 comments

  1. oh i love that feather ball!
    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow globes! It's officially time to bake, bake, and bake some more! And yes, Christmas absolutely came out of nowhere this year. I think school kept me far too distracted.

    xoxo,

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the snow flakes! so pretty! Merry Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww love all the golden decor! So sweet! Looks like you're ready for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love snow globes too and i love that feather ball and snowflake garland. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very festive! :) I think I've got everything wrapped and ready and now I just need to pack for the trip to my sister's in NY this weekend! Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love snowglobes and goldens too! I am officially done, and awaiting the big day. We are headed to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks later!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely touches. Merry Christmas, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO lovely I love all your final Christmas decorations. I love snowglobes. I have only one (right now)...that dog with a wreath in his mouth is AWESOME!! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks wonderful! I love the snowflake garland. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That 1st photo of your parents is adorable!! Beautiful Christmas decor, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, I love Shasta's stocking and that adorable snow globe with the golden retriever inside!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love snow globes, but i knwo if i buy another one (I only have one) i wont stop collecting them!


    WWW.STAYYOUNGFOREVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top