C-O-L-O-R







{all images via "style guide" on Southern Living}
Sometimes I just need a well-done punch of color. I think all these above rooms from Southern Living have that, so I couldn't resist sharing! While we're all gaga over the neutral palettes, there's definitely something to be said for some serious c-o-l-o-r, don't you think?! Have you incorporated any fun colors into a space lately? Which is your favorite room above?


A few things...
- My account was hacked yesterday and my blog was deleted and by some miracle, I figured out how to get it back. So a reminder to back up or restore your blog :)
- Sponsor spaces for March are already filling up, so contact me if you're interested in sponsoring Michaela Noelle Designs!
- I've added a new page at the top of my blog called "Contact & Submissions". I'll be doing a once-a-month installment of reader's best DIY projects, crafts, home decor and room makeovers, so head over to the page for more info on what to send me if you'd like to be featured! 
- Happy weekend!!


Love,
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for a pop of red. Lovely collection of inspirations here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love your blog. These rooms are absolutely gorgeous! :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your account was hacked? How did you get your blog back? I would have FREAKED!! But on a brighter note, I love all your inspiration picks this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pops of color! My favorite room is the third image- I adore the lavender walls and French sette chairs. WOW I cannot believe your blog got hacked. How do we back up or restore our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a little pop of color, and I have a thing for symmetry, so #6 is my favorite! What a fun idea to feature reader projects! I can't wait to see all the fabulous submissions! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I'm Megan. I used to comment on your posts. And here I am. Making a comeback. : )

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girly :) so glad you were able to save your blog. i would have really missed you if it had disappeared! thnx for the pop of color. much needed on a friday. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful interiors! Makes me want to go out and get new pillows! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those neon pink barn doors are spectacular, great round up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love your blog. These rooms are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing us.
    Cardboard Boxes | Packaging Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes - thanks for the reminder, I just backed up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top