March is Just Around the Corner!



Reserve your ad spot on Michaela Noelle Designs today! I only have 2 spaces left this month! {You are also able to get on the waiting list for April} For more information, please visit my sponsor/advertising page or email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com for packages and pricing.


Advertising on MND will be receiving a revamp in May with packages for different price points. For more info or to reserve your spot, get in touch with me!


I adore promoting businesses, blogs and shops that I think my readers will love!


In other news...only 3 more weeks until I get to go home to see family. The end of this quarter could not come soon enough :) Home stretch, friends!!
Happy weekend!
Love,
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Such a cute picture of you! I bet you can't wait to see your sweet puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky you get to go home to see your family! I'm in Arizona till the end of the semester. But I just ADORE the dress you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 weeks will be here before you know it! I bet you're really looking forward to seeing your family and sweet Hope. Have a great weekend, Michaela.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top