Vlog from Me & the Pup

What's a weekend post around here without an update on the pup?! Here are some photos I tried {and failed} at taking when I visited Hope and the fam a few weeks ago. She was a tad bit hyper...ha!




And if you want to see her in action, this little Vlog should make you laugh :) 




Did you hear her growling? We promise she's a dog and not a lion ;)
***
Don't forget to do a random act of kindness this weekend and link up with Megan at Mackey Madness on Monday!! {The link will be open through the week so you can still play along} For more info go here
Feel free to use this cute button that Anna of In Honor of Design made for the link up! I just love being apart of a movement with these two girls :)
Can't wait to read about what everyone did to spread some love!

Happy weekend!
Love,
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. love your little lion M -you guys are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is SO SO SO SO cute!!! You got so lucky with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinking cute!! She must take after her Aunt Meg. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is SO stinkin adorable. wish I could have a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! AND SO Labrador! I remember mine was a white blur in ALL pictures until she was 6..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog through '5 Kinds of Happy' and soo glad I did! I love your style and your puppy is about the sweetest thing ever! Following along and can't wait to see more :) xo Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top