{It's Live!} Rue Magazine Fun

Read the issue here! Isn't it a dreamy cover photo?!
Rue Magazine is one of my very favorite online design and lifestyle magazines. The March/April issue is live today, so be sure to get your Rue fix!  I'm extra excited about this month's issue, because I had the honor of writing the "Meet the Designer" feature.  Admittedly, this is a dream come true :) I had the pleasure of interviewing the stylish and talented Seattle-based interior designer, Kelie Grosso, of Maison Luxe.  I hope you'll read the interview and learn a little about her! Kelie is so sweet and I'm looking forward to going downtown to visit her at her shop soon.
Thank you to the gals at Rue for the opportunity to write for your sweet magazine :)


For now, here's a peak into Kelie's portfolio:
 
{Both images via Maison Luxe}
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

21 comments

  1. What an awesome opportunity! Go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Rue so much! This is so exciting for you! Congratulations on the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful magazine & soooooo exciting for you! I can't wait to dig into your article later over a cup of tea:)

    Happy Day to you!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, that is HUGE!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read it, and I'm so excited for you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you sweetie! And I'm pretty sure that is the kitchen I dream about every night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl. . that is so exciting. I am so proud of you. I will be sure to check it out later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! How exciting M!! I can't wait to read the article!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow !!!! how awesome is that! congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh congrats! What an honor! Love, love Rue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting, Michaela! Can't wait to read the full interview!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So proud of you! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that cover is SO dreamy! off to check out the mag now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your feature, Michaela! Very exciting! I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the writing gig, I love the little article!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, love! When you get famous, remember me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha. gotta agree with Megan! don't forget us little people:-) remember me! AND remember to come decorate my house! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol...Sorry the above comment from Katie was actually from me!

    I am logged into her sight changing her header and forgot to change it back to my name! ;)

    I'm sure she feels the same way, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok.. again..

    Michaela, this is HUGE!! Congrats on being featured!
    Haven't had time to check out the issue yet but it's on my agenda for tonight when I can relax and indulge in the beautiful covers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yayyy! I'm so proud of you! You know I think the article is just amazing and it's so fun to see glimpses into her portfolio. Congrats congrats congrats! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top