She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Danielle Oakey Interiors

Happy Friday & February, friends! Today I'm excited to introduce Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors

Danielle is an interior design graduate who writes about all things home & design. I love her blog for stylish inspiration, new interior design ideas and peeks into her own home! Danielle's use of color is one of the things I adore most about her style.  I'm so happy she's here today sharing what she's loving and what she's not!
***

Hi everyone, I am Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors.
I am so happy that Michaela invited me to be a part of this series!

SHE LOVES ME:

1. Emory
I couldn't resist placing my spunky little 3 year old girl Emory as #1. She keeps me on my toes and I am  obsessed with her :)


2. Chiang Mai Dragon Pillows
I am really excited about my new $40.00 Chiang Mai Dragon pillows.
They were such a great deal and I adore them.


3. Animals
I love love love accessorizing with animals, especially ceramic ones.
I used this sweet little bird in an entry I recently helped accessorize.


Best smelling candle ever. I can't get enough!


SHE LOVES ME NOT:

1. Grocery Shopping
I loathe grocery shopping but I love food. Such a weekly dilemma. :)

2.  Medical School
My husband is in his 3rd year of Medical School.
It-is-miserable.
I can't wait to have my hubby back.

{image via here}

3. Pictures Hung Too High
One of my biggest pet peeves in interiors is when pictures are hung too high on a wall.
Obviously this one is done just right and it gives me warm fuzzes.

{image via here}

Thanks so much for having me!
xoxo,

***
Thanks, girl! I also adore those pillows and Anthro candles...I always have one burning :) And pictures hung to high {or low for that matter} always bothers me, too!


Be sure to stop by to say hello to Danielle and check out her lovely home at Danielle Oakey Interiors.


What are you loving this week?
Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Photobucket

27 comments

  1. Those Volcano candles are THE best! I love them as well :). Excited to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that candle is an all time fav of mine, too after a friend gave me one maybe 8 years ago- and i still love them!
    and i love animals- especially little white ones that don't need to be fed or make messes.(but i like my dogs, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Chiang Mai pillows. Great deal at $40!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the grocery shopping! Here's to getting through until med school is done...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candles, too. Great post!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pillows! I totally need some of those for my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay its fun to see Danielle over here!
    I also looove Voluspa candles!
    And grocery shopping? I dread it every week.
    Love this series:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun series! I'm new to your blog (after we were both on Emily Clark's post) and loving it.

    Pictures hung to high is also one of my pet peeves. It takes all of my restraint to not suggest they hang it lower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ALMOST bought that candle over the weekend...now I wish I had!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So with Danielle on her nots...have no idea about medical school/husband but can assume it sucks. And I hate grocery shopping and pictures hung too high as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that candle burning right now! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore those pillow! So pretty and bright! I need some brightness in this dreary weather. And I also have a thing for incorporating birds into my house decor. They're pretty much in every room at least in some small way. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two of my favorite bloggers in one place! I think we can all agree that the Anthro candles are the best! I hate grocery shopping too! Especially with three kids in tow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband is in his first year of residency - but I remember 3rd year MS clearly. Hang in there. <3 4th year second semester was the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't stand grocery shopping either, and I have to shop for 5! As for medical school, I was a pre-med student, waaaay back when and decided that being a mom and a doctor wouldn't mesh too easily and didn't continue. Hoping it whips by quickly and you can get your hubby back!

    I too HEART chiang mai dragon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving those pillows... great pops of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving those pillows... great pops of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute post! I would have to agree with you on 1 and 2 for your love me nots :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good loves! I'm with you on the med school things, we're only in our 2nd year. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got that volcano candle burning right this very second:-) sooooo good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been wanting one of those candles and now after reading this I just have to go treat myself! Danielle's daughter is adorable. She has the cutest little haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohmy, pictures hung to high drives me CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great list!! Two of my fave bloggers in one spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love Danielle :-)

    I want that candle and such a great steal on the pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top