{Valentine Inspiration} A Dose of Red & Pink

I can hardly believe we're in the 3rd day of February already!! Goodness. With the 14th coming up, I thought I'd round up some of my favorite Valentine Day projects and decor. Yesterday I tweeted asking anyone to send in their crafts, and I got a few great ones! Here we go...


Doily Heart Runner by Hi Sugarplum


Message in a Bottle by In Honor of Design 
 


Cute Valentine's Buffet by Imperfectly Polished 


Free Printables from Hello Monday! 

Valentine's Mantel by A Thoughtful Place

Heart Canvas DIY by Consider the Lilies


Red Velvet Pancakes by Twirl

"I Love You" Valentine's Card by Twirl


Heart Wreaths from Better Homes and Garden



Cute Silhouette Printables from Dear Lillie {they'll be in the Dear Lillie shop:) }


So fun, right?! Have you found any projects you're going to try?! Pinterest is such a great resource around the holidays {and always!} Are you a Valentine's Day person?


I'll be back next week with 2...yep...TWO...Valentine DIY's. So excited :)
Have a wonderful weekend :)
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Don't forget to do your random act of kindness this weekend and link up telling your story on Monday with Mackey Madness!! More info here. You can use this image as your icon for the post!

19 comments

  1. I love that you put this together, thank you so much for including me! They are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and loving post! Thanks for sharing all these great images. I love the wreath and could see that on the back of each of the dining room chairs for a Valnetine's Dinner Party! Guess I need to get to work!
    HEnjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love that dolli table runner. I think I will make that for my upcoming Valentine's Day dinner party. Thank you for sharing all these great projects, Michaela!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such cute ideas for Valentine's Day! Gotta love pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. red velvet pancakes! defintely want those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round up! I plan on making some tasty Vday treats this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that darling mantle--especially that chalkboard vase! What a cute idea!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so adorable!! Valentine's Day is definitely one of the best crafting holidays, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am headed over to hello monday now to print some goodies for next week :) such great finds, lady!! HAPPY FRIDAY woowoop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness, what fabulous and sweet ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of these! I really love the mantle and SO wish I had one to do fun things like that :D

    Thanks for including me love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the message in a bottle idea. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey these are all really adorable, I especially loved that wreath!
    I've been working on some Valentine's Day stuff too, and I found this cute ribbon at Target, you can see it in one of my posts at www.jordandianedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the message in a bottle idea! Since I'll be at the beach, I'm thinking this would be perfect. Thanks so much for sharing these ideas, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many fun ideas!! loving that table runner and heart garland!!

    and thanks for including and supporting hello monday! you're the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these! Especially Anna's message in a bottle - so cute, simple, and unique all at the same time :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why thanks, dollface!! Love being included!! Cant wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just getting caught up. Thanks so much for the shout out. What darling ideas. I LOVE the canvas idea. Must do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top