{Fashion} Coral + Stripes

Black knit dress: Nordstrom (2 years ago!)
Striped sweater: Meadow Boutique
Cable knit leggings: Meadow Boutique
Belt: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Hair: Spiral Waves Tutorial


Well, it certainly ain't fancy Oscar attire, but stripes and coral are two of my favorite things! When I found this sweater last week at Meadow {and there was one left in my size. Fate, I tell you. Fate.}, I knew it needed me. Or I needed it...whichever ;) I layered the striped sweater over a simple long sleeved, black, knit dress.  A belt polished it off and added definition. My favorite part about the outfit is that it's super warm and cozy, while still colorful and stylish. The cold weather really gets me up here in Seattle, so I'm a happy gal when I can put together looks that are practical without sacrificing the cute factor. Let's face it, your day has a way higher chance of being terrific if you're feeling terrific. That's my life moto :)


Are you loving stripes just as much as me lately?
I'm really excited about what's going on here at the blog this week. I have a fun announcement tomorrow, a DIY project coming Thursday, and a giveaway on Friday {hint: my favorite home store}. There should be something for everyone!
Happy Monday...
Love,
Photobucket
 PS. All the beautiful photos were taken and edited by Victoria Carlson Photography. I can't say enough great things about her and her fab work:)

PPS. The winner of the Simply Pillow Giveaway is...Mrs. Matched from What Should I Wear! Will email you shortly. Congrats!!
For the rest of you, don't forget Karen from SIMPLY PILLOW is extending a 10% code for all my readers at checkout! Code: FEB10
10% off sale ends February 29th. Happy Shopping :)

23 comments

  1. Love your sweater! This time of year those types of cardis are perfect for here. It is cool in the morning, but warms up as the day goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous as always! I love coral+gray combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful!! That sweater is PERFECT :) I think a lot of people only buy cardigans in basic colors so that they're more versatile, but punchy cardigans are so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! You had me at coral...and then again at stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun look!! Love those Steve Madden boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! You're cute :) Can't wait to read all of your fun planned posts, girlfriend xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is great! I'm definitely re-creating it next week since I always pick out my OOTD posts for the entire work week on Sunday. So everything is already picked out. I'll link you next Friday and let you know when it's up! If that's okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stripes make me thing of summer and spring time, especially the coral ones you're wearing! I cannot even explain to you how ready I am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardigan! :) Looking stylish as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! Love the coral and grey together! And, as always, your hair is just perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hair and the sweater is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cardy but I'm really in love with your boots! Living in QLD, Australia means boots are worn about 3 weeks a year - a problem with living in a warm climate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking very cute my dear! I just love those boots. They remind me a lot of my favorite pair of Steve Maddens. I get compliments everytime I wear them, and they're just so comfy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is my favorite outfit ever! You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just too pretty Michaela! And I ADORE that brick building in your pictures. :) Hope you had a great start to your week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your outfit. I have a sweater that is very similar the stripes are a bit smaller than yours though. I love it too. It is perfect to wear when I know it is going to be a bit chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the coral!! It looks great on you :) and a cozy outfit is SO great on a cold day :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving stripes too! This is an adorable sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cardigan! I love coral and I love stripes! You look adorable, Michaela. That's a fun outfit on you. Great boots! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your style is so cute. I wish I had an eye for coordinating outfits. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your outfit and the brick background!

    I've always been a big fan of stripes :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet outfit, the photos are beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top