{Client E-Design} This or That?

Last week one of my cute blog friends, Brittany {love stitched}, came to me with a serious challenge of a room. She sent me photos of her family room and shared all of her problems and challenges she is facing with the design of the space. Since we both blog, I decided to come up with two design plans and let our readers vote on their favorite option. Just so you can get a feel for the space, here are the photos of it now...




And here are sneak peaks of each option...
***


Head on over to Love Stitched to see the full design board, cast your vote & help Brittany decide which option to implement!! :) I can't wait to see what she chooses and watch her progress in the design along the way.
While you're over there, check out Brittany's adorable shop. I have two of her headbands and love them!


Let me know which design board you're leaning toward!
Happy Friday!
Love,
Photobucket


PS. You'll also find a surprise discount over at Love Stitched for my e-design services :)
PPS. Don't forget to enter the Simply Pillow Giveaway! Ends Sunday.

18 comments

  1. I love the THAT with the grays and teal! I think it would really brighten up the space and make it more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them both...it's going to be a tough choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your designs, Michaela! Whichever she chooses, the room is going to look fantastic. Her room definitely has its challenges, but your designs are going to breathe new life into it. I'll be following her progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the first one!! So fun! Going over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these designs!! I'm thinking the first one will lighten the space...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are two of my FAVE rugs! Looks like some great choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pops of citrus, but the blue seems very calming for a living room--hmm, such a tough choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definately think the yellow would brighten up the room better, since it seems to be quite dark.
    However, both designs are amazing!
    -Jordan
    www.designorganizecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote is for the "that" option with the pretty blue and grey and chevron patterns.

    Can't wait to see the final e-Design :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for the first one! But, both are great options.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they will be both be gorgeous but I think it's option 2 with the bold yellow that's my favourite! Looking forward to seeing the room progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, I love the blue and grey! You are so good at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to say, I love both, but my fave is the first one!!! That rug is to die for, and I love the pops of yellow!!! Such a statement. :) Have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I choose yellow- it's just so happy- but you can't go wrong with either choice. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you never cease to amaze me! i can't wait to turn on HGTV one day and see you with your own show and say I know that girl! (I will totally claim that I know you even though we have yet to meet!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my choice! Great boards talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted for the blue and gray on her blog!

    I'm interested to see what she can do with the rock wall; I suggested either painting it (wouldn't it just be like painting a brick fireplace?) or creating a faux wall on top of it.

    She is in GREAT hands with you - can't wait to see how you guys make her room look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both are lovely. But I have a special love for yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top