Get ready for your eyes to be awakened today! Anna, from In Honor of Design, is here sharing her loves and loves-me-nots and she's doing it with lots of color! Anna is so sweet, thoughtful, and has the most darling shop. Her blog is full of design inspiration and sweet pictures of her precious little ones (: Take it away, friend!
Michaela, Thank you so much for having me a part of this series. I have been reading all of the past ones too because they are so much fun:) Well, I am a girl who loves bright bold color so my current loves are all color related!!
She loves me:
1. Colorblocking (via IHOD)......obviously an appropriate trend for a color loving girl:D
3. Kate Spade Ad Campaign (Katespade) .....its full of color, fun ,and excitement!
4. DIY colored Mason Jars(via 100 Layer Cake)....a fun element to add to a festive occasion:)
She Loves Me Not:
A few random things I strongly dislike at the moment!
1. Lace shorts (via weheartit)....sorry I know.... It may be the trend, but they look like lacy underwear to me?!
2. Jersey Shore....everything about it makes me cringe!
3. Green and blue pastel nail polish (via fashionfame)....another trend I cannot get on board with! Probably because I am a bright and bold kinda girl;)
Told you it was colorful! I just love what she came up with. Color blocking sure is a great trend, and Jersey Shore...no thanks!
Stop by In Honor of Design and say hi to Anna! She's the sweetest (:
PS. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on my new blog design. Ashley sure nailed it!
In order to make sure I'm giving my readers what they want, please take a few seconds to vote for what you'd love to see more of on my blog. The poll is on the side bar over there under my About Me ------>
See it? Good (: