40% off Ad Space for August!

As a little Summer treat I'm offering 40% off all advertising packages!


Here are Michaela Noelle Designs stats:

- 50,000 Page Views per month
-Unique visitors each day and a growing number of followers each week {via GFC, Blog Lovin', & Google Reader}
-530 Facebook followers
-1650 followers on Twitter
-1100 Followers on Pinterest



Here are my sponsor packages and pricing:



Small Ad: 230x150 >>>

Your Small Ad will be placed on my right-hand sidebar for all to see and admire.
$12

Medium Ad: 230x190 >>> 
With a Medium Ad, your button will appear on my right-hand sidebar and will be rotated weekly for maximum exposure.  You will be grouped together in a group sponsor post with the rest of the medium ads, where you get to share a picture and a few sentences about yourself, your blog, or your business.
$18

Feature Ad: 230x400 >>>
A Large Ad buys you a space at the top of my right-hand sidebar and will be rotated weekly, among the other large ads.  Each large ad receives a shout out {with their image and link} in one of my weekday posts, in addition to a group sponsor post {coupled with only the 2 other large ads for maximum coverage}. In this post, you are able to share about yourself, your blog or business as well as include a picture of you and/or your products.
$25

***

If you'd like to advertise your blog, business, or etsy shop, I'd love for you to advertise here on MND! Of course, I want to bring quality products, blogs and shops to my reader's attention that I think they will genuinely love, so if you think we're a good fit, email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com
Hurry and secure your spot- there's only a few left!


I can't wait to hear from you :)
Happy weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top