Work, Sneak Peek & Hot Pink Pillows

image via Rue Magazine Gallery
First of all, how lovely is this work space? I die. Speaking of work, I'll be doing lots of it today.


Today will be spent getting caught up on a bunch of to-do's! Lately I've been a busy little bee. On Monday afternoon we were knee-deep in flowers, creating bouquets for the wedding shoot I styled on Tuesday.  Monday evening my family {and the pup!} had our family photos taken. Tuesday was a fabulous day with my awesome photographer friend Ashley. We've been working together for weeks in order to get this styled wedding shoot all picture-perfect.  And boy, was it! There were so many beautiful details, flowers, jewelry, models, and hair do's. And yummy cake.  I can't wait to show you :)


Okay fine... instagram sneak peek:
instagram: @michaelanoelle
 Considering the events of the first half of the week, I'm a little bit under water and probably owe lots of emails, but I'm a-lot-a-bit excited for my to-do list.
I'm currently working on 3 e-designs. I'm putting the final touches on one today and can't wait to email it off to my client {who is seriously the sweetest ever!} It's all about neutrals with pops of color. Like these fun finds from Skoope Home Etsy Shop:

This past week of busyness has taught me a few things:
1. Writing things down on a notepad instead of my phone helps me remember it better!
2. Don't forget to rest.
3. Continue to do what I love because it brings about true joy. 
4. My chevron dresser came in handy for the styled shoot- I knew painting that thing was a good idea!
5. Always wear bandaids on my ankles when sporting new shoes.

That covers it.  Little bit of a random Thursday post, but that's my life right now! What are you up to today?
Happy day, friends :)
Love,
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. You've been quite busy. Can't wait to see the rest after the sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aww it looks like you've learned a few good lessons : ) I would also like to add that when you write things on a notepad, you get to mark them off. As opposed to putting them on your phone and then just deleting them... so not the same lol

    I can't wait to see all the pics from that shoot! Looks like you and Ash did an amazing job


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!
    http://www.boundsblog16.blogspot.com/

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see all of the pictures from the shoot!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the styled shoot photos! I love how your dresser made an appearance.
    I also loved working with you yesterday, you really inspire me :)
    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I love your lessons from this past week--glas you made it through! Writing things down helps me to remember as well :). Can't wait to see the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That branch-y wall sculpture in the office pic is fantastic. Love the pink pillows too...have them in yellow and white in my daughters' playroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo that work space is amazing, would love hanging out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the styled shoot. The sneak peek pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so fun that you styled the shoot! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shoot looks amazing from what i can see ! Please share the pictures as soon as you can ! Chrissi x

    With Passion and Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the rest of the beautiful pictures! And that office picture has always been a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top