{Fashion} Shorts, Bun, & Purple Necklace





Shirt: Anthropologie
Shorts: B.P Nordstrom
Necklace: Across the Pond


A little outfit post for this lovely Monday.  Well, this may be a first: Michaela in shorts {and with her hair up} on the blog. If you know me, you know I'd choose to wear a dress or skirt over shorts any day of the week.  BUT, it's summer and it was hot...so I went for it. I also went for the top-of-your-head-ballerina-bun. 


My sweet, fashionable, and downright hilarious friend Megan sent me one of her beautiful necklaces!  This necklace may or may not have been a cheer up present after I told her about my recent situation.  I wear it all the time and always get the sweetest compliments.
So thank you, Meg, for making me feel beautiful and for creating some of the most fun and pretty jewelry around. 
You should all go get one, too! 


Enjoy your Monday!
Love,
Photobucket

14 comments

  1. That is such a cute necklace! Hope you are enjoying your time in Tahoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and the necklace! It's all about looking fashionable in the heat!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't a pull off a bun like that?! And I just read that your are interning for Cristin again. That is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace! It's been soo hot here too shorts are definitely the staple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how simple this whole outfit is, and even your hair, yet it is so put together! xo

    http://kelseylenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of this necklace. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw Michaela you are too sweet!! love you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always...totally gorgeous! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love you in shorts! So cute! And love Meg's necklaces, too! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha you read my mind... shorts? Hair up? What's going on here with my M? But of course you look amazing with both! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top